LIES

Good morning family. I believe you are doing well... I wanna start with a little story I witnessed.

There was a certain time I went to a market and I was looking for a particular customer of mine. It seemed I had lost the way to his shop... So I met a lady by my side and asked Please MA do you know Mr A... She was like Ahhh that I am at the right place and she works for him.. Meanwhile I had put a call across the customer telling him I was at the place. So cos time was going, I gave the lady money to help me purchase some company books... So she left.. And while she left behold my customer came and was like this place I am at is not his shop and he doesn't know the lady either. So I was already pissed cos I hate lies to my bones. I told him calm down that I'm going to do something. So the lady returned and I acted as though nothing happened. She didn't find all I requested for. So I wittingly asked her if she knew the man standing here with me... She said no... I said OK that but this is her Oga now...she claimed to be working for... She turned speechless.. So I was like can I have my money back and she gave me my money and I told her a business built on lies will collapse either ways and so I am saying now any relationship built on lies will crumble...



And this brings me to our topic for the day ; Lies... At one point in our lives we must have lied about a thing or two so apparently we know what telling lies means... Thank God for the word that has made us better people... But still at that Mehn there are people who are so creative with lies, like they play around it, they derive pleasure in it even as Christians and except you do correct follow up you would never discover the truth... Like they say this is a clean lie...



Recently I was in a taxi going home and a lady sitting with me was telling someone on phone waiting for her at a junction that she was close to the junction that he should turn and look... Whereas we haven't even moved from where we were cos we were still loading passengers... So the driver said madam you haven't learnt how to lie cos she was stammering all through the lie.

Really I would ask what makes you to lie at the expense of your relationship or friendship and why do you think the truth supersedes lie no matter how clean the lie is? By lieing you give a false impression of who you are and what you are into and you trample on people's trust each time and that's why people in relationships might sometimes have trust issues... And if not properly managed could be disastrous at the end.

The antidote for lies remains truth. Truth is truth.. It is ageless and fadeless. Be known for the truth... Learn or practice to say the truth at all cost. God hates liars. I mean the act itself... And I also do hate it as well. I know of families that just cos of a lie the family was torn apart. Tell the truth in simple issues then in more difficult cases, saying the truth won't be any issue.

Let's be like God. Let our words be as we say it to be... Don't be double tongued or double faced. The more you tell lies, the more lies you make again and again, the more bondage you find yourself and the more darkened your life would be cos truth brings light....
If you love your relationships... cordial to intimate ones... then build your trust level on the basis of truth and nothing but the truth. To burst your bubble, know you are not smart when you lie,you are dumber when you lie.

Have a blissful relationship day. Please share to your friends via whatsapp, then like and comment. Thank you so so much. I love you dearly. 💑💑💑

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

EXCELLENCE

THE VALUE FOR TIME

DETERMINATION