FEAR....
"For God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of love, of power, and of a sound mind.(2Timothy 1:7)".
Good morning dear... Hope your weekend was beautiful. Mine was beautiful... I was so involved in the wedding preparations of my spiritual mum hence the reason I couldn't blog much last week. Today I would be talking about something dear to my heart... something I have observed that has caged the life of most people and that is FEAR.
Most people are afraid of many things like the future, death, failure, pain, lack, water, height, unknown, commitment etc.. And I wonder why... Though while growing up personally I was afraid of what the future held for me but not any longer.
Fear is the opposite of faith and how does faith come? Faith comes by hearing and hearing the word of God so also fear comes through words... But this time not the word of God. Fear comes through words maybe certain informations we expose ourselves to likeTv news, experiences of others, the information you adopt yourselves in your mind. So since fear comes from certain negative information, the best way to deal with the issue of fear is to guard your heart with all diligence and don't expose yourself to those negative informations that pollute your mind.
Having done that then feed yourself with words of faith, listen to messages that would build you up and build your confidence in Him. Listen to talks that would encourage and inspire you. Close your door against foolish talks... Read books that make you see you can really do all things and achieve all God has for you without any iota of fear...
Moreover God says you have no spirit of fear... All you have in you is the spirit of love, power and a sound mind, So confess rightly. Don't confess words of fear or confusion or doubt cos what you say, is what you will have.
Listen dear... God has got your back. So chelax, you are a born success!!! Love you more... Pls share, like and comment. 😘😘😘😘
Good morning dear... Hope your weekend was beautiful. Mine was beautiful... I was so involved in the wedding preparations of my spiritual mum hence the reason I couldn't blog much last week. Today I would be talking about something dear to my heart... something I have observed that has caged the life of most people and that is FEAR.
Most people are afraid of many things like the future, death, failure, pain, lack, water, height, unknown, commitment etc.. And I wonder why... Though while growing up personally I was afraid of what the future held for me but not any longer.
Fear is the opposite of faith and how does faith come? Faith comes by hearing and hearing the word of God so also fear comes through words... But this time not the word of God. Fear comes through words maybe certain informations we expose ourselves to likeTv news, experiences of others, the information you adopt yourselves in your mind. So since fear comes from certain negative information, the best way to deal with the issue of fear is to guard your heart with all diligence and don't expose yourself to those negative informations that pollute your mind.
Having done that then feed yourself with words of faith, listen to messages that would build you up and build your confidence in Him. Listen to talks that would encourage and inspire you. Close your door against foolish talks... Read books that make you see you can really do all things and achieve all God has for you without any iota of fear...
Moreover God says you have no spirit of fear... All you have in you is the spirit of love, power and a sound mind, So confess rightly. Don't confess words of fear or confusion or doubt cos what you say, is what you will have.
Listen dear... God has got your back. So chelax, you are a born success!!! Love you more... Pls share, like and comment. 😘😘😘😘

Comments
Post a Comment