SMILE LENGTHENS YOUR DAYS
Good morning beautiful people... Yep we are getting better each day... Thank you so much for all you do to get this blog post to someone next door. God sees you most and will reward you accordingly....
Hmmm lol everyday I'm happy... Smiling... Calm, cool and collected cos that's the kind of life I chose myself having been to the other side of life as well... Honestly speaking most of if not all I blog about are things or situations I have encountered and by the help of the Spirit I have been able to come out really strong and that's why I make my blog posts really real and very practical... something every body could relate with and fit into...not for my praise anyway... And so is the case with today's post...
Mehn for as long as i know... From 3yrs in uni back to my young age as a teenager or even primary school... I never for once smiled or laughed about any single thing... If I can get pictures of me then and now.. I believe this message will be effectively passed.
This was my life then... Nothing n nobody made sense to me... Really had no friends... I was always bony"...in uni I was too serious for anybody or anything and that contributed to my having no friends cos apparently I wasn't friendly... Not like I didn't want to have friends... But then that was just me and I felt it was just an OK thing and that was it. Until one camp we had in church and one of the leaders drew me aside in the dining and was like really you know what, take a mirror everyday and smile for plenty mins and do that constantly before coming out of your room. I said Thank you ma.
And of course I didn't really get it... Like really standing in the mirror and smiling that must be crazy... I didn't buy the idea cos I tried it once but nothing seemingly happened cos in my eyes I was OK with who I was.. But yet I was abit concerned cos for someone to meet me n correct me meant that I was loved to some extent... So I began considering it....
Until finally the woman I call my everything came into my life officially in my 3rd yr in uni.. as my mama...dealt with me in the best way possible that without her even monitoring I smile and smile and I'm very friendly... I relate very well with people high and low... And I'm grateful I'm so cool with that cos it has been challenging from childhood so you can know how hard n difficult n different it has been for me to change or be what I am now.. So I don't joke with the new me cos i went through alot to be this happy me daily... The greatest thing i discovered is I have one of the best smiles I have ever seen.. I mean smiles that communicate to you what I really wanna say in words... Cos my facial expression most times give me away... I joy in my smiles a whole lot... I cannot not smile...
So nuff said about that... To the juicy part... My unsmiling so serious life.. I was slim, not beautiful, looking stricken and ofcourse unhealthy,always fighting n fussing about everything, Dried up... On the inside... But the new me presents as gorgeous, strong, peaceful,easily entreated, robust, full of life, happy, playful, healthy....there is no big deal about life..
That's because smile lengthens your life... It makes you produce at your best which is so fulfilling. The Bible talks about a sad countenance drying up bones... You know how dried fish can be... You literally can't squeeze anything out... You keep on breaking it in pieces or worse still you put it in hot boiling water.....thats basically how it is...
There is a better life to live... Frowning your face doesn't make you serious... It really scares people away and does you more harm than good. I am very happy but still serious when I need to be. So... Choose wisely... It's been 3years of a new me against 10years of my new birth in Christ.... So I jealousy celebrate that... And trust me nobody contributes to me being Joyful... No circumstance either contributes or affects it... So I will lose everything and all to keep being happy me....
Yeeppp thanks alot... Pls share to your friends on whatsapp (just copy n paste the link),like and comment.thanks alot. 💑💑😜😜😍😍😘😘😎😎
Hmmm lol everyday I'm happy... Smiling... Calm, cool and collected cos that's the kind of life I chose myself having been to the other side of life as well... Honestly speaking most of if not all I blog about are things or situations I have encountered and by the help of the Spirit I have been able to come out really strong and that's why I make my blog posts really real and very practical... something every body could relate with and fit into...not for my praise anyway... And so is the case with today's post...
Mehn for as long as i know... From 3yrs in uni back to my young age as a teenager or even primary school... I never for once smiled or laughed about any single thing... If I can get pictures of me then and now.. I believe this message will be effectively passed.
This was my life then... Nothing n nobody made sense to me... Really had no friends... I was always bony"...in uni I was too serious for anybody or anything and that contributed to my having no friends cos apparently I wasn't friendly... Not like I didn't want to have friends... But then that was just me and I felt it was just an OK thing and that was it. Until one camp we had in church and one of the leaders drew me aside in the dining and was like really you know what, take a mirror everyday and smile for plenty mins and do that constantly before coming out of your room. I said Thank you ma.
And of course I didn't really get it... Like really standing in the mirror and smiling that must be crazy... I didn't buy the idea cos I tried it once but nothing seemingly happened cos in my eyes I was OK with who I was.. But yet I was abit concerned cos for someone to meet me n correct me meant that I was loved to some extent... So I began considering it....
Until finally the woman I call my everything came into my life officially in my 3rd yr in uni.. as my mama...dealt with me in the best way possible that without her even monitoring I smile and smile and I'm very friendly... I relate very well with people high and low... And I'm grateful I'm so cool with that cos it has been challenging from childhood so you can know how hard n difficult n different it has been for me to change or be what I am now.. So I don't joke with the new me cos i went through alot to be this happy me daily... The greatest thing i discovered is I have one of the best smiles I have ever seen.. I mean smiles that communicate to you what I really wanna say in words... Cos my facial expression most times give me away... I joy in my smiles a whole lot... I cannot not smile...
So nuff said about that... To the juicy part... My unsmiling so serious life.. I was slim, not beautiful, looking stricken and ofcourse unhealthy,always fighting n fussing about everything, Dried up... On the inside... But the new me presents as gorgeous, strong, peaceful,easily entreated, robust, full of life, happy, playful, healthy....there is no big deal about life..
That's because smile lengthens your life... It makes you produce at your best which is so fulfilling. The Bible talks about a sad countenance drying up bones... You know how dried fish can be... You literally can't squeeze anything out... You keep on breaking it in pieces or worse still you put it in hot boiling water.....thats basically how it is...
There is a better life to live... Frowning your face doesn't make you serious... It really scares people away and does you more harm than good. I am very happy but still serious when I need to be. So... Choose wisely... It's been 3years of a new me against 10years of my new birth in Christ.... So I jealousy celebrate that... And trust me nobody contributes to me being Joyful... No circumstance either contributes or affects it... So I will lose everything and all to keep being happy me....
Yeeppp thanks alot... Pls share to your friends on whatsapp (just copy n paste the link),like and comment.thanks alot. 💑💑😜😜😍😍😘😘😎😎


Comments
Post a Comment