PRE- MARITAL SEX

Good morning beautiful people. Wow. Wednesday is so blessed. Wow, the first day of the month of March is on a Wednesday. Today is my brother's birthday and I celebrate him honorably. Most importantly for me is today is Relationship day... Yeahhhh... How cool!! I get excited for Wednesdays all the time cos Mehn this thing called relationship is one part of our lives that requires care n guidance.
With much being said, let's get started on today's post: Pre-marital Sex.

Hehehehee how do I start this topic. Ok lemme start with this. Pre-marital sex in simple definition is when two people in a relationship whatsoever tend to engage in sex... (usually excluded for when you are married) before marriage. Sex involves more than simply sleeping side by side on a bed with an opposite gender. To be frank and open, it involves penetration of both genital organs of the opposite genders and at first,it involves shedding of blood... It is a covenant stuff if I must put it that way... Cos the Bible instructs that the bed should remain undefined till marriage.



Now lemme delve into this properly. The funny thing is people know the truth., but these days people use the Bible to twist and back up their actions to suite and calm their consciences after one wrong act or the other. I asked one guy a certain time if he knew what he was doing...that's the pre-marital sex was wrong biblically though acceptable in the society, he said Yes but....  He is a Christian ooo so why the but....? It's so crazy these days when you ask a girl on the issue of virginity, the girl or the guy will be like you are a virgin in this 21st century???? Meaning it's not expected of these young guys n girls to keep themselves pure till marriage. Virginity seems to be old fashioned and worn out talk.

Well.... It's just a pity, but I am happy for some others who are encouraging enough as Christians to stand by the Word come what may. There are still few virgins standing and trust me they will reap their due harvest.

I'm not here to condemn anybody or to tell you what or what not to do in this regard cos God himself has spelt it out clearly and we all know the truth. The life we live is one wherein we make daily choices and God being liberal has given us the free gift of choice. You have the power to choose life or death, to be happy or sad, to be rich or poor, to keep yourself or not.
Now if you tell me that Ewwoo you can't hold yourself... As people say conji dey do me....Hold on my friend, before it started doing you I believe God has given you self-control.

I don't understand why most people think we are smarter than God... He will say this and you do your own after which you come crying and tell God and people like me 'Had I known'.Life was designed to be lived simply n enjoyable only if you follow the principles of God. It's only God that would give you all you want in full measure... Joy, peace, abundance, love in full measure. Why don't you wait and follow due process and get that desired result you want. Why rush? You want to taste the waters??? You will eat fish in the process and you will wonder what you ate.

So dearly beloved, I'm sure the message was passed. You are complete in Christ. There's nothing missing in you and by indulging in pre-marital sex doesn't solidify how complete you are... So stay pure n stay safe!

So I dedicate this post to my birthday brother and to you wishing you a happy new month. Cheers!!!!

Love you... 😘😍😍

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXCELLENCE

THE VALUE FOR TIME

DETERMINATION