ADDICTIONS
Heyyy guys... It's been a beautiful Saturday... Happy weekend to you guys and Good evening...
I'm certain you have been so productive with your day even if it was only rest you did today...
That being said... A little concern for me really π is on the subject matter Addictions.. of which most of us have varying views on... There are the positive and negative sides of it anyway..
Addiction is a condition that results when a person ingests a substance eg alcohol, cocaine or nicotine or indulges in an activity eg gambling,sex, sleeping even,shopping etc that maybe pleasurable but the continuation of which becomes compulsive and interferes with normal original concerns...
That's what the dictionary defines as addiction. Hmmm... Dearies I just wonder sometimes if we don't love ourselves... How can you indulge in something continuously and get addicted to it yet it harms you... I understand most times that when one is addicted to something most especially negative and wants to change from it,the person begins to find it difficult to withdraw and still if care is not taken, the person gives up, lives on with it and possibly dies with it....
Addiction is the only prison that chains you on the inside!!!
Hmmm life is precious you know. Your life in particular is valuable and precious... very very precious I must say. It's important you know this so you can value your life and the things you do to yourself cos as the time ticks, you cannot and will never stop the clock from ticking or pause it for a sec or even reverse the hands of time.... Thats why you must take caution how you live and what you expose yourself to.
That being said I'm not going to dwell on the negative per say like being addicted to smoking, pornography, sex, gossip, lies, fights, etc.... I believe when you are ready and have fully decided to change and drop those habits, you will and if and when you are ready and you need my help I will always be available and glad to help you out....
I'm more concerned about being addicted to things that matter and will improve your life positively. For example I am addicted to prayer,loving and soul winning...most especially. I must say this life we live is governed primarily by our choices. Isn't it funny or something of concern to you to see that you are addicted to studying your Bible or maybe singing while someone else is addicted highly to stealing.... It really gets to me and hurts me so bad cos I wonder most times what the youths are exposed to or expose their time to or even think most times.
So please really I just want to encourage us today...when you hear the word addictions, don't just think of it from the negative side... You can decide to be addicted to something meaningful like reading healthy books, like praying, worshipping, even cleaning, organizing or playing the keyboard, teaching, etc...
You must not do all the bad in the world before you learn to live right. You can get things right the first time. Some are addicted to parties n clubs even when they know the obvious truth.
I told someone something one time in my year one in university that the worst thing you can ever do to yourself is to tell yourself a lie and believe the lie about yourself. It's better to die than to live your life in all falsehood that there is. So think of your life, where are you headed? You can retrace your steps... You can live beautifully every day with a life of purpose... A life that blesses, a life of value. Think of your future, think of your generation. Think of what you would be known for.
Think and take actions. It's never late until it's late. This is from the deepest part of my heart. I really love and care for you and I believe in you. Yeah Rise up and Get it right.... Yes you canπ
Love you... Pls like, comment and share... Have a lovely weekend.
I'm certain you have been so productive with your day even if it was only rest you did today...
That being said... A little concern for me really π is on the subject matter Addictions.. of which most of us have varying views on... There are the positive and negative sides of it anyway..
Addiction is a condition that results when a person ingests a substance eg alcohol, cocaine or nicotine or indulges in an activity eg gambling,sex, sleeping even,shopping etc that maybe pleasurable but the continuation of which becomes compulsive and interferes with normal original concerns...
That's what the dictionary defines as addiction. Hmmm... Dearies I just wonder sometimes if we don't love ourselves... How can you indulge in something continuously and get addicted to it yet it harms you... I understand most times that when one is addicted to something most especially negative and wants to change from it,the person begins to find it difficult to withdraw and still if care is not taken, the person gives up, lives on with it and possibly dies with it....
Addiction is the only prison that chains you on the inside!!!
Hmmm life is precious you know. Your life in particular is valuable and precious... very very precious I must say. It's important you know this so you can value your life and the things you do to yourself cos as the time ticks, you cannot and will never stop the clock from ticking or pause it for a sec or even reverse the hands of time.... Thats why you must take caution how you live and what you expose yourself to.
That being said I'm not going to dwell on the negative per say like being addicted to smoking, pornography, sex, gossip, lies, fights, etc.... I believe when you are ready and have fully decided to change and drop those habits, you will and if and when you are ready and you need my help I will always be available and glad to help you out....
I'm more concerned about being addicted to things that matter and will improve your life positively. For example I am addicted to prayer,loving and soul winning...most especially. I must say this life we live is governed primarily by our choices. Isn't it funny or something of concern to you to see that you are addicted to studying your Bible or maybe singing while someone else is addicted highly to stealing.... It really gets to me and hurts me so bad cos I wonder most times what the youths are exposed to or expose their time to or even think most times.
So please really I just want to encourage us today...when you hear the word addictions, don't just think of it from the negative side... You can decide to be addicted to something meaningful like reading healthy books, like praying, worshipping, even cleaning, organizing or playing the keyboard, teaching, etc...
You must not do all the bad in the world before you learn to live right. You can get things right the first time. Some are addicted to parties n clubs even when they know the obvious truth.
I told someone something one time in my year one in university that the worst thing you can ever do to yourself is to tell yourself a lie and believe the lie about yourself. It's better to die than to live your life in all falsehood that there is. So think of your life, where are you headed? You can retrace your steps... You can live beautifully every day with a life of purpose... A life that blesses, a life of value. Think of your future, think of your generation. Think of what you would be known for.
Think and take actions. It's never late until it's late. This is from the deepest part of my heart. I really love and care for you and I believe in you. Yeah Rise up and Get it right.... Yes you canπ
Love you... Pls like, comment and share... Have a lovely weekend.


Comments
Post a Comment