KNOWLEDGE PUFFS UP!!

Good morning family....I really dont want to be a March born but all my March friends rock and are all great....So we all have to celebrate with me the most consistent liker,sharer,commenter on this blog...my personal person Dr Toluwanimi Ariba....Omo yoruba ni....and its her birthday today...You are greatly loved and I celebrate you duely.

Alright....so back to base...today I will be talking about Knowledge puffing up...I have been in the midst of this occurences so much so that people that know me can tell of my countenance each time. I really dont like to stay around people that boast alot about what they know either through what they learnt or heard and not like I dont like them...its just that I really cant learn from them as much as I want to.



The Bible also points that out clearly. A lot of people really wanna show they know...I really dont know how it makes them feel....However our standard of living remains the Holy Bible. 1 Corinthians 8:1 says Knowledge puffs up,but love builds up.....

Personally I look at things this way...the wisdom or the knowledge or the understanding I have now about a thing really doesnt come cos I am smart or cos I do plenty researches or cos of anything attached to me and so I refuse to glory in it knowing that I am only priviledged by God to assimilate them or walk in the light of them.Everything you have was freely given to you and you ought to also in same way give it out also.....

You dont need to make others to feel less of themselves cos of what you know or make people feel incapable to know what you know and you dont have to make it obvious you actually know a thing cos in the real sense you know nothing! In myself I know nothing, In myself I can do nothing,In myself I have nothing, In myself I am nothing....I am everything in Christ...and I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me......and you too...

When people come around you for some knowledge or two to share, pls try to explain to them and leave them cleared on that matter not confused with their head spinning all round...

A teachable and humble spirit will help you not to be puffed up with the little you think you know and give you a better advantage to grow in knowledge...
Yeah...

So please thanks everyone......Happy end of the Month....happy weekend....Thank you for always being available and consistent on this blog...I bless you. Pls share,like and comment to say Happy Birthday to Dr Tolu. Love you all. Stay inspired!!!💑💑💑💑😘😘😘😘😍😍😍😍

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXCELLENCE

THE VALUE FOR TIME

DETERMINATION