THE END OF THE MATTER!!

"The end of a matter is better than its beginning; and patience better than pride. (Ecclesiates 7:8 Niv)".

Good morning dear. It's always an esteemed privilege writing this morning. I always celebrate the opportunities to write whenever I get to. Hmmm something cooked inside of me this morning and I asked why till I got a perfect answer from the word of course which should always be our number one resort center.

Why are you quick to write yourself off or others? Why do you condemn yourself cos of things you've been through perhaps? Why do you consider yourself incapable or a failure or doomed for life? Why don't you see any good in life, no hope, no value, no encouragements whatsoever? Why do you live empty n wasted?



Yep these things cooked up in me... And I prepared a special dish,a very palatable one....named the End of the matter. Now listen real good.... The end of the matter is you are beautiful, you are the best, you are a shining success, you are complete, you are a star, you are going somewhere to happen... Light shines on the road ahead of you, you cannot be afraid or confused cos the greater one lives on the inside of you, you are well able. God loves you so much... so much so if you were the only one of this planet earth,He would have still sent his Son to die in your place,you are favored by God.. What more.. Kings shall come to your dwelling place, none of your steps shall slide, wealth n riches are in your house, you are God's handiwork n that's why you are fearfully n wonderfully made..

Amazingly it doesn't matter the storms you face right now or the blows of negative thoughts within, you have the yeast inside of you to rise, to smile, to keep pushing through life n shining all through. You hold the key...what direction do you wanna go? There is a beautiful life out there, an easy one if I must say... I live that life daily and trust me you can too. It's a life of possibilities.

Take time to say those beautiful words to yourself n trust me it will change your atmosphere. You can share this to anyone you think needs this. I love you but I'm sure God loves you more... Leave a comment n Pls do like. Bye! 💑

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXCELLENCE

THE VALUE FOR TIME

DETERMINATION