ENJOY THE PROCESS!!

Good day dearly beloved. I trust you are perfect in health, and also everything is going on well with you... I am doing so great as well...,grateful for life in itself and for the opportunity to write today.

Starting up,I want to talk about something I long was inspired to write on... which is on Enjoying the process..
Life is in stages and each stage has processes before which you can pass onto the next stage. Truth is nobody enjoys stress n struggle... We all want it easy, fast and smooth... But that's not how it's being made originally. To start with God is a God of process. He didn't just create man immediately... There was a process.. before getting to the creation of Man.

Same way too, in your life there is a process... due process you ought to follow for the realization of that kind of future you need.. Process of waiting could also be called preparatory seasons... Just like you cannot be a graduate on the first day of admission.. There are processes which even includes those of enduring harsh weather conditions to make sure to graduate. So thank God for all the processes you have gone through in life for the Bible says Count all these things as Joy for it helps then in working out patience in you..



This brings me down to our attitude with regards to the processes we go through in life. Honestly no success came out first hand a success. A success today was once a failure yesterday. Always look at life's challenges or processes from the positive part of view.

Really take everything to your advantage. I can't really go on in specifics on this topic cos people go through alot of stuff and I only wanna only encourage you to enjoy the process, though not easy but it's one of the plans to make you a better person and bring out the best in you. I personally see my challenges as stepping stones to greatness cos if they don't come I won't grow... wiser, stronger and better.

So Pls continue waxing stronger in grace, with your utmost goals still motivating you till you get THERE!!! Keep moving, keep believing... cos All things work together for your Good.
Love you always... 😘😘😘💑💑💑😍😍😍


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXCELLENCE

THE VALUE FOR TIME

DETERMINATION