PLAY ABOUT, WASTE PLENTY TIME, REGRET LATER!!

Good morning dearly beloved. Trust your weekend was all fun fun fun as it was Mother's Sunday... Mothers are very dear to our hearts... We love them always all the same.

So today is a call to responsibility.... hence the topic which sounds a lil bit harsh... "Play about, waste plenty time, regret later".


A lot of people always think there is always time... So they procrastinate on major matters that influence on their future but play about on trivial issues... Some say Abeg let's have fun, let's party, let's cruise town,  n bla bla bla.. I really don't have a problem with that so I'm not going to judge anyone... So the thing is whatever decision you make there are consequences attached to it whether good or bad....

So if you know at the end of the day, no matter how long it will take, what you sow is what you will reap... So... what ever you do think of the future... Think of at the end of the day what happens.....

Time waits for no one.. So please invest wisely with your time.. Most people at the end of the day say words like Had I known.... You would have really known if you start early to walk in line with God's purpose for your life. At this point I would ask.. Have you discovered your purpose in life? What's your focus in life? What are you living for? What drives you? Sit down and think....Are you wasting your time? It could be in your career, are you wasting your time? It could be in your ministry, calling, etc...

Please remember at the end of the day, you will account to the Owner of Life itself and thus Pls live wisely!!
Thank you. Love you deeply.. I believe in You. 😘😘😘😘

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXCELLENCE

THE VALUE FOR TIME

DETERMINATION