NO FUEL NO DRIVE!!

Hello dear... We are bouncing back on the blog. Honestly I was cut up with lots of things to do that occupied my time for days now but I have been boiling with passion for so many things I wanted to write about. One of which is No fuel, no drive!

It's so exciting when you move around,going about your daily duties and an idea from God just drops. That was my experience this week that led to this post. Yesterday, I was in a public transport we know as keke in Nigeria when suddenly the vehicle started shaking... I asked the driver it seems your fuel tank is low and that was how I was ministered to right there.


Sweet heart hmm how can I say this? You know there are good and bad fuels that can affect how well you drive your car. Amazingly, you have a life that has been given to you as an investment to drive and what would guarantee your speed through this life in its different aspects like the physical, financial, social, marital aspects depends solely on what fuels you....

Lemme say different things fuel people. What's your passion? Do things like envy, jealousy,strife,hatred, unforgiveness fuel you? Or do things like success, love, joy, peace, God fuel you? You know fuel is using put inside a car... You are that car, so what exactly are you full of ? Some people have lost their drive in life cos they are short of the right fuel.

Remember there are some cars that consume much fuel while others don't.. How much do you consume and what exactly is it that you take in?

Brethren, to drive your way through life speedily,you need to fuel yourself with the right substance and that includes your thoughts and the most important fuel you can ever be filled with is the word of God... Not just the word in its written form but the right understanding and application of the word.

It's my pleasure that you drive well cos these days some roads are bad. 😉
Yep I'm happy to be back... Love you.. Pls like, share and comment.

Love you in million folds 😍

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXCELLENCE

THE VALUE FOR TIME

DETERMINATION