YOUR FUTURE IS BRIGHT

Hmmm okk... Good morning everyone.. Yeahhh today I'm so refreshed,after  taking out time to rest after the blog post... As you know you have to practice what you preach not just for people but for yourself.... either ways people are no 'mugus' if I have to use that word.

😊😊😊Darlings I have got a news flash for you... And the news headlines read: Your future is bright!!!! Yippee that should get you excited even if you don't know how....

Okk so today's post is about how bright your future can be... I will be using different illustrations to help you get. To start with what illuminates a place or a person?  It is light! Correct.  What would make your future bright is still light not husband or your work or anything else. You know it's one thing to hold on to a product and another thing to hold on to the maker of that product Cos by holding just the product... That product might finish and you as well might finish Cos you weren't holding the main stuff...



So it is with brightening your future... Yes you might say I have this person or so or this work I'm doing that  already brightens my life.... But hold on if they aren't there, meaning your future will go dim and you would black out... Exactly the point hold on to the main stuff... Which is the light!

Now what kind of light are we talking about?  Before I delve into that, already you have a kind of picture you want your future to be... I mean you have dreams of a beautiful future... That you must have... Once you do... Then the light brings alive those dreams and you live out those dreams.

Now to your every dream, there is a place for it in the word of God which is the main light I have been talking about. If you dream of a wealthy future, a happy marriage, a successful career... Etc there are principles in the word that guide(of course with light you have guidance n direction to avoid you hitting against something) you... And trust me the guidance is tested and tried and it never fails.

Asides that there are certain books from seasoned authors ,you can read that will lighten up the dream in you. The end of the matter is locate what area you want in the word or get a good book for what dreams you have... And lighten up yourself, see your future clearer and walk into it majestically....

You can contact me for some books if you have any interest on that and if you find it challenging picking a good one. I may be of help. You can also listen to word-based messages... As far as light is coming in and you are doing the word, then know your future is secured!!!!

Cheer up guys... It's weekend... There is light on the road ahead of you... No more darkness, confusion, etc... Grab a light today.. As usual Pls share, like, comment and read most importantly!!!
Happy weekend.

Love you 😍😍😍😘😘

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXCELLENCE

THE VALUE FOR TIME

DETERMINATION