TRUST

Yeah... Hellur.... Good morning beloved... It's that moment! Yep.. Okk it's no longer news that Wednesdays are for relationships on this awesome blog where you discover yourself...

Today... We are going to talk on a crucial necessity that's vital in our relationships and that's trust. Most people don't really understand what trust means and so they don't really care what happens when that trust is broken. Personally when trust is broken it is equal to say that relationship is broken except by the special grace of God whereby that relationship will be mended but it would never come alive as when the trust was still in place.



From the dictionary, trust is the reliance on the integrity, ability or strength of someone. Before I go on, I would say there are levels of relationships or friendships ranging from acquaintance to intimate friends and upon each of these levels there are degrees of trust that are expected and required.

Now that you understand what trust is, Can you be trusted? In that relationship you are as a friend, course mate, disciple, pastor, leader, fiance, etc can someone trust with delicate information like the past, present and future events or even with secrets?

If I am to be true to you, I test everyone that I am in one relationship or the other with.. Not everyone close to me really knows me in details cos I have not yet gained their trust. So before you start crying tears of betrayal and nursing hatred for one who backstabbed you, it is your responsibility to control the level of information you give out and one of the ways you can achieve that is by testing your friends in little things. Time, distance and pressure are sometimes things that can bring out the real personality of that friend... Friendships that stand the test of time, distance and pressure are well founded on great trust level.

For you to trust someone, you must know that person to a greater degree than anyone else. So next time, you want to use that word trust, ask yourself really how well do I know this person... And I mean a qualitative knowledge..Don't be too quick to be close to someone or even trust.. You have to take your time if you have to... Like seriously yeah..to avoid heart breaks etc..

Lastly let the All  knowing One be at the center of your heart, ie God, Most High who will absorb any bullets of betrayal due to you over trusting... So you can come out unshaken,yet standing tall.

Yep that's it today.. Choose carefully your friends.. Don't get carried away by sentiments etc.. So have a beautiful Wednesday today..

Much 😍


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

EXCELLENCE

THE VALUE FOR TIME

DETERMINATION