FINANCIAL PREPARATION
Good morning family.... I am so excited so far cos of the fulfillment I have derived through this series on Preparation. I have found out most people just jump into things without adequately preparing for them. We know of a saying that says If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Time is a very crucial resource and you need time to prepare. Time won't always wait for you. It's better early than a late and hurried preparation.
Howbeit, how many of us want to be rich with stuff in this world? Of course we all are, but how many are ready to pay the price of preparation to achieve this?.... Sadly few. You need to prepare yourself financially as well to be rich in life.
One quick secret I have always worked with and I am going to share that has helped me to never be in lack what so ever is this.. Seek to multiply your assets.. When you have money at hand think on doing things that bring more money in(assets) and minimize on using your money on things that would take the one you have out (liabilities). Prioritize your spending if you must spend cos money is not meant to be spent.
Don't get me wrong you need money for the basic necessities of life like food, etc but to tell me you need money to buy more things like chocolates, fast food, carbonated drinks, etc...is what you need to prioritize on.. In fact it is in developing discipline in little things like these that sets you on course on your dream of becoming financially stable. For those liabilities ask yourself is this necessary to buy? Can I do without it? If I don't buy this are there consequences? When you go to market, have a plan or list of what you need and stick to it...
These little things are very vital and when you try it... You would be amazed how much you can save out of these little liabilities. To be rich you have to Think it, see it and work towards it... In other words prepare financially.
Like I said, life is easy and simple.. It depends on how you make your bed!
Here we come to the end of this blog post... I would refer you to my previous financial blog posts on financial planning etc. Stay blessed and let's keep soaring...
Love you😘
Howbeit, how many of us want to be rich with stuff in this world? Of course we all are, but how many are ready to pay the price of preparation to achieve this?.... Sadly few. You need to prepare yourself financially as well to be rich in life.
One quick secret I have always worked with and I am going to share that has helped me to never be in lack what so ever is this.. Seek to multiply your assets.. When you have money at hand think on doing things that bring more money in(assets) and minimize on using your money on things that would take the one you have out (liabilities). Prioritize your spending if you must spend cos money is not meant to be spent.
Don't get me wrong you need money for the basic necessities of life like food, etc but to tell me you need money to buy more things like chocolates, fast food, carbonated drinks, etc...is what you need to prioritize on.. In fact it is in developing discipline in little things like these that sets you on course on your dream of becoming financially stable. For those liabilities ask yourself is this necessary to buy? Can I do without it? If I don't buy this are there consequences? When you go to market, have a plan or list of what you need and stick to it...
These little things are very vital and when you try it... You would be amazed how much you can save out of these little liabilities. To be rich you have to Think it, see it and work towards it... In other words prepare financially.
Like I said, life is easy and simple.. It depends on how you make your bed!
Here we come to the end of this blog post... I would refer you to my previous financial blog posts on financial planning etc. Stay blessed and let's keep soaring...
Love you😘

U are very right my dear friend... May God gives u more knowledge to enlighten others .
ReplyDelete