PURPOSE
Good morning dearly beloved, It is a great privilege to be writing to us all. Every day I thank God for his opportunities, for new ideas, for new inspirations, for new mercies, for a bright new happy morning. God is faithful per second if you could just trust Him.
Here we are today... Today is very special to me cos today's post is all about Purpose. Let me start this way... When you buy a new phone let's say Nokia 3310 and another buys Iphone 6s plus....the purpose that Nokia 3310 serves is distinctly different from the purpose that the iphone 6s plus would serve. For example, a Nokia 3310 can't whatsapp, facebook, or even take pictures not even Bluetooth... It's mostly best for calls....I learnt to call it the communication device whereas the iphone6s plus phone does much more that the former can't do.
So it is with us... You are like that phone... I might be a different model... We are all different models of one manufacturer created for a unique purpose. The object of creation or the Nokia 3310 phone loses its purpose when it is being used for what it is not created for. You can imagine trying to share information from an iPhone 6s plus phone to another Android phone... What will happen? It will fail cos it's trying to do what it was not created to do.
Same way with us, you have a purpose.. The Bible says we are God's workmanship created in God unto GOOD WORDS. So you have been created for good words but have you discovered it? Have you discovered what God has called you to do on earth so you stop living life in futility? Let me tell you that at the end of the day, you will give account of the life you lived on earth whether you lived out what you have been created to do.
So live daily purposefully. Life is not a game. It is serious business. And also if you haven't known your purpose in life, I would ask that you ask the manufacturer personally in prayer and as you belong to Church I believe, attach yourself to a service group, cos service creates opportunities to discover your purpose especially when you serve in the right place.
It is my desire even through this blog that you live a life fully pleasing the Lord and giving glory to His name. I love you and I pray for you. As you read, pls share or comment at your will. I love you always. Have a beautiful day. Your life shall not be a wasted one.
Bye 😍😍😍😍
Here we are today... Today is very special to me cos today's post is all about Purpose. Let me start this way... When you buy a new phone let's say Nokia 3310 and another buys Iphone 6s plus....the purpose that Nokia 3310 serves is distinctly different from the purpose that the iphone 6s plus would serve. For example, a Nokia 3310 can't whatsapp, facebook, or even take pictures not even Bluetooth... It's mostly best for calls....I learnt to call it the communication device whereas the iphone6s plus phone does much more that the former can't do.
So it is with us... You are like that phone... I might be a different model... We are all different models of one manufacturer created for a unique purpose. The object of creation or the Nokia 3310 phone loses its purpose when it is being used for what it is not created for. You can imagine trying to share information from an iPhone 6s plus phone to another Android phone... What will happen? It will fail cos it's trying to do what it was not created to do.
Same way with us, you have a purpose.. The Bible says we are God's workmanship created in God unto GOOD WORDS. So you have been created for good words but have you discovered it? Have you discovered what God has called you to do on earth so you stop living life in futility? Let me tell you that at the end of the day, you will give account of the life you lived on earth whether you lived out what you have been created to do.
So live daily purposefully. Life is not a game. It is serious business. And also if you haven't known your purpose in life, I would ask that you ask the manufacturer personally in prayer and as you belong to Church I believe, attach yourself to a service group, cos service creates opportunities to discover your purpose especially when you serve in the right place.
It is my desire even through this blog that you live a life fully pleasing the Lord and giving glory to His name. I love you and I pray for you. As you read, pls share or comment at your will. I love you always. Have a beautiful day. Your life shall not be a wasted one.
Bye 😍😍😍😍

Comments
Post a Comment