TOTAL PACKAGING

HELLO FAMILY... Good morning to you. I want to believe your night was refreshing. It's a new week...new opportunities, new levels to attain, new grounds to cover, new mercies,etc. And of course something new on this blog...
Today I would be talking about Total Packaging... I would start by saying it is not enough to have a good content but the packaging of that thing be it yourself, your words, your business,etc is of utmost value and importance.

Everything I am...the most part of my beautiful and easy-going life is as a result of my encounter with my spiritual mother, Pst Elsie Nwando...The strength I have,wisdom,excellence,teaching abilities,etc would all be attributed to her cos of the seeds of correction,love,wisdom she deposited in me. This topic I am about to discuss was one of the things she taught me in my 3rd year in uni.

It all started on one Sunday afternoon after service that she was saying; Eunice, you have a good heart,you have good intentions, you never planned to hurt anyone, but you have to learn to package your words right and use them well so people don't keep getting hurt.(Meanwhile I used to be blunt and rude then...I really didn't care much on how I spoke and the impact it could have on others; and as at this time I wasn't talking to almost half of the church members if not all of them though I had no personal issues with them..I just didn't like talking as I am so reserved for a person).



So she went on and on and i kept listening and at the end I said Thank you ma. Looking back then, I saw the value of all she told me and thank God I listened well enough to make some adjustments. Though she drew my attention to packaging my words right...I am extending it to packaging your spirit,soul and body.



Packaging your spirit means developing your spirit man..taking responsibility for your spiritual growth...clothing your spirit man with humility...creating your inner climate with positivity...

Packaging your soul deals more with what you think and imagine...you have to think creatively, innovatively and be inventive. Don't think wrong thoughts. Think according to Philippians 4:8...Think on love,hope and faith. Imagine godly things that are of good report. Imagine your success, breakthroughs, job,etc...

Packaging your body means taking responsibility for the way you look.. From your hair to your toes. Dress well...look clean in and out. Wear a smile. Stand out. Be responsible dear.
This could be one of the reasons why some people are not married yet (cos they don't look appealing) or why others lose their jobs or don't even get jobs, etc. Package your speech.

My biological mum says looking good is good business...So true... So please it's solely up to you to package your entire being cos you attract in life who you are. Thanks a million.

Love you 😘

Comments

  1. Hmm.. A beautiful one from a nice lady Eunice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eunice u are something Else,but,pls don't stop social median along, i abeg of u to go far beyond these, because life's are touch with ur manners of packageing. I agreed with ur write-ups it's all about package. U are bless

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lady Eunice, i appreciate you alot,coz,any one who want to grow internally or externally should in these block,these are word that u can fine anyhow,but, licking with the right makes u grow. Thanks alot lady Eunice

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

EXCELLENCE

THE VALUE FOR TIME

DETERMINATION