PREPARATION SERIES
Good morning everyone.. I hope your weekend was blessing filled. I just want to say a big thank You and a sincere appreciation for taking out time to read through my posts, for liking,sharing and even commenting. I am super grateful and deeply honored and I celebrate you.
By the grace of God this week we would taking another dive into a series called Preparation. By preparation I mean as it affects life in general...spiritually,financially,maritally and career wise.
Over time I have come to discover that a prepared man is always one step ahead than his peers in his generation.
It takes a lot of sacrifices to prepare for the best God has for you. In as much as God can't force you to do anything,you must know preparation is never a wasted time.
The more prepared you are, the better placed you would be in life and the more valuable you would become.
So tighten your seat belts cos the flight is set to take off as from tomorrow.
See ya! HAPPY SUNDAY AND WELCOME TO A NEW WEEK.
Much Love 😍

Comments
Post a Comment