LIFE IS A JOURNEY
Good morning everyone. Happy beautiful Sunday. I want to believe you have been doing well. I am really grateful for your commitment to our just concluded series:Preparation. Today I have really been pondering on what to say today and I got the message Life is a journey...
Journey to where and from where?... What is it about life? Here is it...
Life my spiritual father always says is spiritual. You can't make a journey except you are alive and to be alive you have to be born. Life being spiritual means the journey of life is embarked on with dependency on the spiritual. Hence like I explained to make this journey fruitful, you have to be born. Being born I mean spiritual birth. Are you born again? Or have you been before but you backslid and now you are not sure of your standing with God? Are you always filled with thoughts of fear and uncertainties? What's your relationship with your creator? Have you made peace with Him?
I would leave you to answer this for yourself of which if you are able to truthfully answer them that is the beginning of your life's journey on earth.
If you are born again.. The life you have is not yours and so you cease to live for yourself or the dictates of the flesh. You live for God and you are accountable for the gift of life given to you by God... That's why you ought to live wisely and effectively.
But in this journey we are not left clueless on what to expect. We are left with our manual, the Bible and the Holy Spirit and how you take advantage of these two indispensable resources matter a great deal on the outcome of your journey.
In this journey there are many discoveries you would make. Life is a journey of discoveries. Because it is a journey, means that you ought to keep moving... There are no seasons to stop and give up except when you are called back to meet the creator.
So think again and look at your life... What are you living for? Who are you living for? Also in this journey you have a purpose you must discover and fulfill cos you must give account. Are you wasting your time aiming aimlessly at life? In this journey you determine what you receive not saying life itself should do to you as you want.
In this journey you are in charge. How well do you drive? Also there are people that have been placed on the way to either make or mar you. So who have you been attaching yourself to? Listen this life is not yours...so live it well enough for the one who died for you and gave Himself for you.
With love in my heart, I hope to see you with crowns of life on that day.
Have a fruitful day.
Much Love 😍

Well spoken, thanks and remain blessed
ReplyDeleteThanks,you are welcome. Amen
ReplyDelete