EXCELLENCE
" Then this Daniel was preferred above the presidents and princes, because an excellent spirit was in him; and the king thought to set him over the whole realm".(Daniel 6:3)
Excellence in simple terms is surpassing laid down standards...going above the ordinary...it is doing the right thing the right way,the first time.
As a child of God..the question shouldn't be if you can be excellent in everything about you...because when you got born again you received automatically the Holy Spirit who is the Spirit of excellence. So you have what and all it takes to be excellent.
Personally I love to be practical and bring down things to base level. It scratches me eyes and gets me thinking when I see people type or write and send their works without going through them..leaving the plenty grammatical blunders obviously staring at you.
Now excellence is after you write, or do anything be patient enough to pause and go through your work,erase any mistakes, proof read them and be satisfied with the best you have given and be settled it is a great one cos excellence is faultless and flawless..
Also, by the grace of God I stick to time..as a Christian you are not among the masses that have African mentality..You have Christ's mind. I dislike it when someone can't keep to the time of a schedule we both fixed but yet I give allowances for them cos I wouldn't know what happened along the way. Still at that there is never an excuse for coming late.
Excellence is going to work or school or any venture of yours like church meetings etc 30minutes earlier. I can't explain the feeling and satisfaction you would get by doing so...it's only known when you practicalize it..
These are the two main things I want to highlight on excellence and of course you can be excellent in your words, appearance and in the delivery of your assignments.
To be excellent it starts with a desire. Once you desire it then go ahead and be it by constantly practising it in little things. Iron your clothes, clean the house,etc for the excellent are in hot demand today. Be excellent.
Thanks for today. Pls leave a comment and share.
Much Love😍
Excellence in simple terms is surpassing laid down standards...going above the ordinary...it is doing the right thing the right way,the first time.
As a child of God..the question shouldn't be if you can be excellent in everything about you...because when you got born again you received automatically the Holy Spirit who is the Spirit of excellence. So you have what and all it takes to be excellent.
Personally I love to be practical and bring down things to base level. It scratches me eyes and gets me thinking when I see people type or write and send their works without going through them..leaving the plenty grammatical blunders obviously staring at you.
Now excellence is after you write, or do anything be patient enough to pause and go through your work,erase any mistakes, proof read them and be satisfied with the best you have given and be settled it is a great one cos excellence is faultless and flawless..
Also, by the grace of God I stick to time..as a Christian you are not among the masses that have African mentality..You have Christ's mind. I dislike it when someone can't keep to the time of a schedule we both fixed but yet I give allowances for them cos I wouldn't know what happened along the way. Still at that there is never an excuse for coming late.
Excellence is going to work or school or any venture of yours like church meetings etc 30minutes earlier. I can't explain the feeling and satisfaction you would get by doing so...it's only known when you practicalize it..
These are the two main things I want to highlight on excellence and of course you can be excellent in your words, appearance and in the delivery of your assignments.
To be excellent it starts with a desire. Once you desire it then go ahead and be it by constantly practising it in little things. Iron your clothes, clean the house,etc for the excellent are in hot demand today. Be excellent.
Thanks for today. Pls leave a comment and share.
Much Love😍

So nice. Thanks so much Eunice. U frequently uplift my spirit.
ReplyDeleteThank you sir. Thank God
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteVery powerful, thanks
ReplyDeleteYou are welcome. Thanks
ReplyDeleteYou are welcome. Thanks
ReplyDelete