MARRIAGE AND VISION....
Hello guys....its wednesday...and our Relationship day...I just decided to put a hush on our fruit series cos I know we have been missing out really on our Relationship blog....I would like to say thank you Lord for being Wisdom personified for me and the great teachers of he word that have trained me thus far...and of course to you for bringing out that precious seed of a time to read this wonderful post of mine today.Gracias!!!
It baffles me a whole lot to know many don't know the exact purpose of marriage. To some it is for procreation primarily and I say if that is the most important reason why you want to settle down...you will be more blessed picking up children from the streets and orphanages and training them since you are more about having kids.
As a woman you are to be a help-meet to God's given vision to your husband...and as a husband you ought to have received a working vision before the lady can stand in to be that perfect help meet you want her to be not just for bearing kids and continuing the lineage.
Honestly, the life we live is spiritual...If the marriage or relationship you are into doesnt seem like one fulfilling a vision, I beg to wonder what you are in there for cos if you tell me cooking,he can as well buy food outside...etc....
So please define clearly your relationships....recite again to yourself what your purpose for being in that relationship is cos really it is not Love that will sustain the later years of that marriage.
Be purposeful,be intent and remain focused...don't compromise...There will be no marriage in heaven...so use your relationship as a vehicle to further the gospel spread speedily. Think of after now....Everyman to himself...Be wise!!!
Love you more and I cherish you..
Pls like,share and comment....Bye😍😍😍
It baffles me a whole lot to know many don't know the exact purpose of marriage. To some it is for procreation primarily and I say if that is the most important reason why you want to settle down...you will be more blessed picking up children from the streets and orphanages and training them since you are more about having kids.
As a woman you are to be a help-meet to God's given vision to your husband...and as a husband you ought to have received a working vision before the lady can stand in to be that perfect help meet you want her to be not just for bearing kids and continuing the lineage.
Honestly, the life we live is spiritual...If the marriage or relationship you are into doesnt seem like one fulfilling a vision, I beg to wonder what you are in there for cos if you tell me cooking,he can as well buy food outside...etc....
So please define clearly your relationships....recite again to yourself what your purpose for being in that relationship is cos really it is not Love that will sustain the later years of that marriage.
Be purposeful,be intent and remain focused...don't compromise...There will be no marriage in heaven...so use your relationship as a vehicle to further the gospel spread speedily. Think of after now....Everyman to himself...Be wise!!!
Love you more and I cherish you..
Pls like,share and comment....Bye😍😍😍

How I wish u are my wife
ReplyDeleteLoolll....seriously...
ReplyDeleteLoolll....seriously...
ReplyDeleteYes
ReplyDelete