A NOTE TO REMEMBER
Good morning family... I am sure you are still reading the Relationship post on Love languages which was posted yesterday night...if you haven't pls read then like,comment and share for others to read as well....
I would feel so bad if I don't celebrate this elegance in the person of Ever-Joy...I just want to spend this blog day with some notes...I worked sometime in Jan and Feb this year in a private clinic and she was newly employed after me as a nurse...(my love for nurses is another thing)... Wow she came in...one of the beautiful and good looking staff as at last I checked.. On first day of work, I noticed she was always hungry...and that was my first communication with her on balancing her time and even trying to cook before coming to work... After then ooo we became good friends...even distance couldn't be a barrier... I was like what a name...Ever-Joy...that should be names we give our kids not names like Osuji and the rest you know or Jabez sef...
So this day my little note to us all is this: you don't need a whole long time to make a difference in someone's life or impact a soul. It took me two months to be a person of love and influence to Ever-Joy darling and we are still on .... Love sees a need and meets it anyhow no matter how little.. You don't need to be expensive or too high in your class to bend so low to relate with others and bring them to your level. I enjoyed my stay with her even with all her disturbances which she knows...
Nobody is like you,nobody will be like you,think like you,talk like you..so dont expect to see you in another person...see God in them and be accommodating with open hands...
On this note,I say Happy birthday Ever-Joy... Greater grace to you..there is no limit for you..you can be all you wanna be...keep dreaming high...keep aiming high...God wants the best for you and hold on to Him most..depend on him for everything..
Love you always..💑💑💑😍😍😍😎😎😎
I would feel so bad if I don't celebrate this elegance in the person of Ever-Joy...I just want to spend this blog day with some notes...I worked sometime in Jan and Feb this year in a private clinic and she was newly employed after me as a nurse...(my love for nurses is another thing)... Wow she came in...one of the beautiful and good looking staff as at last I checked.. On first day of work, I noticed she was always hungry...and that was my first communication with her on balancing her time and even trying to cook before coming to work... After then ooo we became good friends...even distance couldn't be a barrier... I was like what a name...Ever-Joy...that should be names we give our kids not names like Osuji and the rest you know or Jabez sef...
So this day my little note to us all is this: you don't need a whole long time to make a difference in someone's life or impact a soul. It took me two months to be a person of love and influence to Ever-Joy darling and we are still on .... Love sees a need and meets it anyhow no matter how little.. You don't need to be expensive or too high in your class to bend so low to relate with others and bring them to your level. I enjoyed my stay with her even with all her disturbances which she knows...
Nobody is like you,nobody will be like you,think like you,talk like you..so dont expect to see you in another person...see God in them and be accommodating with open hands...
On this note,I say Happy birthday Ever-Joy... Greater grace to you..there is no limit for you..you can be all you wanna be...keep dreaming high...keep aiming high...God wants the best for you and hold on to Him most..depend on him for everything..
Love you always..💑💑💑😍😍😍😎😎😎

Comments
Post a Comment