KINDNESS- FRUIT SERIES 5

Hurrayy...we are moving on....Happy Good Friday everyone...You are the reason for this season we are celebrating...Im so grateful to God for great opportunities He has given me to be who I am and do what I am doing at the moment,for placing me at the right place at the right time with the right set of people...You may not understand but then it is a big big priviledge writing tonight. Halleluyah.



So today, we will be continuing on our series: Your Fruit....In commemoration of the death,burial and resurrection of Jesus for our salvation...we will be looking at Kindness in the life of our Master,Jesus. There are just some words that words in itself fail to define and kindness is one of them... But from the dictionary, kindness refers to the quality of being friendly, generous and considerate. Now let's look at Jesus in your life...This is a personal "something" . Is he friendly to you even when you err or not?

I know Him as that friend that sticks closer to me than a brother or a sister would....Even when i try to shift away,He comes running towards me with arms opened wide...what joy...just to be close to me! Is He considerate to you....think of the cross and you? Well He considered me well enough..my past,present and future and thought it so to die for me...irrespective of my imperfections...He is all knowing..never forget that, but then...I know beyond doubts and above what anybody thinks that I am loved of God and He always believes the best of me even when I am cast off by men....I dont even misunderstand Him or have quarell times with Him...He understands me perfectly and its been an ever forward and glorious life from day One...lastly is He generous to you...what do you think about that? Oh wow...too generous to spill His blood...life for me....That's the best proof for me ....enough for me to believe that He is interested in me, to use me for His glory...above all just for fellowship..Hence, the life I live is not me that lives...I live the life of God...for His purpose only. My life is not my own. It belongs to Him.

But the Bible says How you claim to love God who you cannot see when you can't love your brethren you see...Knowing we have this kindness resident in us,we have to consciously put it to work towards those around us cos that's proof of your love for Jesus. He expects that of you,and you ought to live that way no matter the challenges which already you are victorious over!!!
Be ye kind hearted towards one another...

Yeepp....so that's it for tonight...Love you guys...Keep the fire burning...like,share and comment...Kind you😜

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXCELLENCE

THE VALUE FOR TIME

DETERMINATION