LIVE YOUR LAST DAILY
Good morning everybody....Happy New Month ; It is April Wise month....where you ought to grow wiser by the day...
As days go by I understand the urgency of the Gospel as Jesus Christ is coming soon. So to that effect, I write today on Living your last days everyday each you time you get the opportunity to live...
I really dont wanna sound pushy or forceful this morning or even rude but really sometimes I really sit to wonder what pre-occupies your mind....really what do you spend your time and energies on ? If you slept tonight and dont wake up no matter how hard you try or how many Cprs done...or all of that....really can you try to picture it ? Your years n life in summary all done. Then so what exactly, really what are you going to give account of that you did here on earth ?
People really dont like to be real with themselves. Personally each time I sleep, I sleep with peace knowing if I dont wake up...I died fulfilled....living each second of my life for Him...for the purpose to which I was called....If I am opportuned to wake up I worship n thank God for another single opportunity to run my race speedily and not relenting irrespective of my past or present challenges...I lay aside every weight,every thing that will hinder me to achieve for the day. I dont know about you really...how you live daily... For me I am prepared all the time.
So this day,if you have been sleeping wake up and face the reality of life...Think. Be truthful to yourself...Thank you once again for all you help me achieve through this blog...I love you and deeply celebrate you.
Make sure you die empty !! Thank you. Keep sharing,liking,commenting....We will soar to greater heights together this month....😀😀😀😘😘😘😍😍😎😎
As days go by I understand the urgency of the Gospel as Jesus Christ is coming soon. So to that effect, I write today on Living your last days everyday each you time you get the opportunity to live...
I really dont wanna sound pushy or forceful this morning or even rude but really sometimes I really sit to wonder what pre-occupies your mind....really what do you spend your time and energies on ? If you slept tonight and dont wake up no matter how hard you try or how many Cprs done...or all of that....really can you try to picture it ? Your years n life in summary all done. Then so what exactly, really what are you going to give account of that you did here on earth ?
People really dont like to be real with themselves. Personally each time I sleep, I sleep with peace knowing if I dont wake up...I died fulfilled....living each second of my life for Him...for the purpose to which I was called....If I am opportuned to wake up I worship n thank God for another single opportunity to run my race speedily and not relenting irrespective of my past or present challenges...I lay aside every weight,every thing that will hinder me to achieve for the day. I dont know about you really...how you live daily... For me I am prepared all the time.
So this day,if you have been sleeping wake up and face the reality of life...Think. Be truthful to yourself...Thank you once again for all you help me achieve through this blog...I love you and deeply celebrate you.
Make sure you die empty !! Thank you. Keep sharing,liking,commenting....We will soar to greater heights together this month....😀😀😀😘😘😘😍😍😎😎

Comments
Post a Comment