IT'S FOUR MONTHS OLD!!!!
And your name is Yahweh....I call you Yahweh...My El shaddai....sufficient in your sufficiency,My strength, my light and my salvation, my strong and breasted one,the fire at work in me burning in my bones, Okaka, The doer of the word, My Abba Father....yes all these and more you are to me...
I lift my hands in awe of who you are and I submit my life and my totality to you...months back I recall how I started blogging...something I never ever imagined I will do or be doing in every sense...not knowing how to begin or what to write about but the desires came and after much prayers I said the media belonged to me....I must impact lives!! First weekend of January came and I saw myself writing and writing and you wrote through my hands and you changed lives through the words on this blog posts. You kept being a guide and the constant push I always had irrespective of whether people read or not...All i knew was to be obedient to that call... Till date i know lives are blessed but i know don't know how much or who are the people that read all the time.
You made it so that I don't write based on emotions but as inspired by you...I was surprised even as you keep giving me topics to write about and i don't lack what to write about...even the way to put the words across comes from you Lord..
I just wanna celebrate your grace upon my life in every increasing measure. On Christ the solid rock I stand..not on my intellect or on man. You make it possible for provisions to be be available for me to blog. Alot of people don't know what happens behind the scenes to make sure a perfect dish is served per day but I do and I honor you with the whole of my being...In strength you have strengthened me,thickened me up and still glorified me. Thank you for increasing me and crowning me with your glory and beauty. Thank you for placing eternity in my heart and the numerous ways you put a smile on my face. I stand with you and on your word and I am deeply rooted in your love wherewith I serve my generation.
Thank you daddy...thank you dear friend...
Thanks a million folds for I recognize you at work in me and in us through this blog. Thank you for the right set of people you gave me to share these truths with. I am grateful. Thank you for the next phase and doors you have opened through this blog. I trust you enough to keep guiding me and us all aright.
Thank you Father..
Love you.
#Grateful heart. Blessed.
I lift my hands in awe of who you are and I submit my life and my totality to you...months back I recall how I started blogging...something I never ever imagined I will do or be doing in every sense...not knowing how to begin or what to write about but the desires came and after much prayers I said the media belonged to me....I must impact lives!! First weekend of January came and I saw myself writing and writing and you wrote through my hands and you changed lives through the words on this blog posts. You kept being a guide and the constant push I always had irrespective of whether people read or not...All i knew was to be obedient to that call... Till date i know lives are blessed but i know don't know how much or who are the people that read all the time.
You made it so that I don't write based on emotions but as inspired by you...I was surprised even as you keep giving me topics to write about and i don't lack what to write about...even the way to put the words across comes from you Lord..
I just wanna celebrate your grace upon my life in every increasing measure. On Christ the solid rock I stand..not on my intellect or on man. You make it possible for provisions to be be available for me to blog. Alot of people don't know what happens behind the scenes to make sure a perfect dish is served per day but I do and I honor you with the whole of my being...In strength you have strengthened me,thickened me up and still glorified me. Thank you for increasing me and crowning me with your glory and beauty. Thank you for placing eternity in my heart and the numerous ways you put a smile on my face. I stand with you and on your word and I am deeply rooted in your love wherewith I serve my generation.
Thank you daddy...thank you dear friend...
Thanks a million folds for I recognize you at work in me and in us through this blog. Thank you for the right set of people you gave me to share these truths with. I am grateful. Thank you for the next phase and doors you have opened through this blog. I trust you enough to keep guiding me and us all aright.
Thank you Father..
Love you.
#Grateful heart. Blessed.

I'm so happy for you.. Thank GOD for ur life
ReplyDeleteThank you dear.
Delete