GOODNESS- FRUIT SERIES 6!!!!
Happy Easter Monday everyone...I trust you have been celebrating with revelation....the purpose of Christ's death,burial and resurrection to Your life specifically...Thank you Lord Jesus for the life I live...for in you I live, I move and have my being!!
Back to the fruit series...I will be talking about Goodness... From Easton's Bible Dictionary, goodness in a man is not a mere passive quality, but the deliberate preference of right to wrong, the firm and persistent resistance of all moral evil and the choosing and following of all moral good.
So we see from the dictionary,it's just more active than passive...It is a decision to make...a conscious effort you make...We see this in the life of Jesus..Most Christians these days make compromises over what is morally right...we see the issue of being a virgin or abstinence from premarital sex slowly being swept off the carpet...
So being good entails having a firm resistance to do what is right whether or not people are looking at you... This life is spiritual and it is between you and God at the end of the day cos you will give an account of the life you have lived thus far on earth..We are but strangers,aliens on this earth...we are journeying to somewhere....
Make sure while you last here on earth you are doing something meaningful with the Gospel...especially starting with your life. So please, use this Easter Monday to think and re-examine your life and picture how it would be for you on the last Day.
Thank you so much for today.God bless you.. I love you moreso. Pls like, comment and share. Happy Easter again.🎆🎇🌌💕💞

Comments
Post a Comment