WHAT MATURITY IS ALL ABOUT...
Grace and peace be unto you dearly beloved. Hope the weekend was awesome. Just want to welcome you to a new week full of opportunities and possibilities. Thank you so much for your unwavering commitment and support towards this great blog.
Today I am going to be talking about what maturity is all about. The topic so much is of great importance to me cos I remember in my early university days...i was always puzzling around the subject. I kept asking myself if maturity was all about carrying big bags,dressing nice and wearing heavy make-ups for the ladies or buying cars,wearing expensive shoes, etc until I found out what maturity was all about.
I asked myself what if I dont carry big bags or buy a car at the moment or wear heavy make ups does that really mean I am not matured...or what if I was not in a relationship at the moment does it mean i am not a matured person ?
Amazingly these are what people have wired as their mindsets regarding what maturity is all about and I tell you maturity is far from these. Age too is not a factor when maturity is concerned. Maturity, I tell you is all about taking responsibilities.
Being matured is taking responsibility for your future, your time, your words your growth in all areas of life,your mistakes if any, your mind, your body and spirit man. A matured man never sees or gives excuses for his irresponsibilities. He never procastinates his tasks or goals. He is an accomplisher.
That's what maturity is all about.So this week i would encourage you to take responsibilities for that glorious future ahead. Identify and stay away from distractions. Fight for your focus everyday and every second of the day. Say No to excuses and procastinations and you would see your self making waves in the sands of time.....
Stay connected with me as often as you can and be a better blessing by sharing.
Thanks and God bless.
Much love.
Today I am going to be talking about what maturity is all about. The topic so much is of great importance to me cos I remember in my early university days...i was always puzzling around the subject. I kept asking myself if maturity was all about carrying big bags,dressing nice and wearing heavy make-ups for the ladies or buying cars,wearing expensive shoes, etc until I found out what maturity was all about.
I asked myself what if I dont carry big bags or buy a car at the moment or wear heavy make ups does that really mean I am not matured...or what if I was not in a relationship at the moment does it mean i am not a matured person ?
Amazingly these are what people have wired as their mindsets regarding what maturity is all about and I tell you maturity is far from these. Age too is not a factor when maturity is concerned. Maturity, I tell you is all about taking responsibilities.
Being matured is taking responsibility for your future, your time, your words your growth in all areas of life,your mistakes if any, your mind, your body and spirit man. A matured man never sees or gives excuses for his irresponsibilities. He never procastinates his tasks or goals. He is an accomplisher.
That's what maturity is all about.So this week i would encourage you to take responsibilities for that glorious future ahead. Identify and stay away from distractions. Fight for your focus everyday and every second of the day. Say No to excuses and procastinations and you would see your self making waves in the sands of time.....
Stay connected with me as often as you can and be a better blessing by sharing.
Thanks and God bless.
Much love.
You are so creative with divine ideas
ReplyDeleteWe thank God.
ReplyDeletethank you so much Ma..... i really love this message .... its not about writing a whole library, you make it short and understandable. God Bless You Plenty Ma
ReplyDeleteThanks D love. God bless you some more
DeleteBeing Matured is taking responsibility for your future.................this line Killed it.
ReplyDeleteThumps Up and keep penning.
Thanks dear. Much love
DeleteWhen you see true words, the come real and powerful, but only take real minds to accept. Thanks so much am bless.
ReplyDeleteOh wow. Thanks dear.you are welcome
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteGod bless u for this short note on maturity....u re lifted
ReplyDelete