ATTITUDE SERIES REVIEW
Greetings beloved...I welcome you in the name of Jesus. Actually today we will having the first of its kind,A Series review.
I always believe you cannot prove you have learnt anything until you can reproduce what has been given to you.
So today happens to be a review for the Attitude series we had this week. I believe by the grace of God I invested a good source of understanding with regards to our attitudes in life which determines how far we fly through life.
I also know if you want to know more,you give out what you already know and more will come to you.
That been said, today we are going to be interacting on which of the topics on the series you liked the most and what you learnt from it and also if you have any questions or comments to share.
The other reason why we are doing this is so we can be better blessings to ourselves and to others and also understand better from others.
So, i officially welcome you today. Thank you for your cooperation thus far...Let's begin..
We had 6 topics on our attitude series, featuring Gratitude, Love,Faith, Honor,Joy, and Humility....which was/were your favorites?
LET'S DISCUSS ....
I always believe you cannot prove you have learnt anything until you can reproduce what has been given to you.
So today happens to be a review for the Attitude series we had this week. I believe by the grace of God I invested a good source of understanding with regards to our attitudes in life which determines how far we fly through life.
I also know if you want to know more,you give out what you already know and more will come to you.
That been said, today we are going to be interacting on which of the topics on the series you liked the most and what you learnt from it and also if you have any questions or comments to share.
The other reason why we are doing this is so we can be better blessings to ourselves and to others and also understand better from others.
So, i officially welcome you today. Thank you for your cooperation thus far...Let's begin..
We had 6 topics on our attitude series, featuring Gratitude, Love,Faith, Honor,Joy, and Humility....which was/were your favorites?
LET'S DISCUSS ....
Great words.More grace
ReplyDeleteThanks sir
ReplyDeleteMore grace Dr Eunice
ReplyDelete