FIVE I'S OF DISRESPECT: IGNORING
FIVE I'S OF DISRESPECT: IGNORING
Good morning pals...I'm sure we are doing very well today. The week is almost coming to an end and I am grateful I am spending most of my days with you. That's what life is all about...investing in lives.. You are so indispensable and special...that's why Jesus died for you and me.
Ok lets fly along...today I am going to talk about something people don't consider as disrespectful and that is ignoring people. Remember when you are in a relationship be it with an acquaintance, a close friend or an intimate friend or your spouse and so when you are relating, you are not relating alone..there is another person. You cant behave as if it's only you that matters...that's been selfish...don't make things difficult for the other party that cares to know you..
Let's picture this....you are talking to someone and the person keeps staring at you speechless, emotionless...How would you feel ? I would feel dishonored, disrespected and my presence not valued at all. I believe even if at all you don't want to communicate there's a way to say it. I used to ignore people alot cos I usually kept to myself alot and I didn't understand that I was with another being in a relationship and that was rude...I was acting unmannerly..
So it is also in our relationship with God. God talks to us in many different ways but we ignore and what do you think of that ? I believe in doing to others what you want them to do to you.
If you don't like people ignoring you,pls don't ignore another person and if you mind people ignoring you, then still don't ignore people cos the other party might not like it...like i said your friendship is not a one man thing. You can't just act any how. Value everyone,
Respect everyone, love everyone. Respond when greeted, reply when talked to even if its later, say a Thank you or I'm sorry when its needed. Just be a better and loving human being...
The world is hurting and the least you might want to do to a friend is to ignore. Actually you don't have to talk about every time but you shouldn't ignore. The more you ignore, the more you lose friends...and a friend must show himself friendly..
That's it for today. Stay with me pls...I enjoy your company. Don't forget to leave your comments and share with your family and friends this beautiful piece. See ya !!
Much Love 😘
Thank uuu ma ... dis is wonderful
ReplyDeleteThanks dear
DeleteThanks dear
DeleteNice One, more grace
ReplyDeleteThis is great ma!. I'm very grateful
ReplyDeleteThanks hun
Delete