ATTITUDE SERIES...

Good morning everyone...  So much happiness and joy in me today cos it's a New week full of great things for us... God always is in the business of doing New things and this week He will do a new thing in your life... that I am sure as long as you keep journeying with me on this flight of discovering yourself..

I would like to say a very big thank you for your commitment towards reading, liking, commenting and sharing... This blog is like a week plus and so far amazing testimonies have been pouring in and that goes to say you are feeding well and on the right diet as well. Keep doing the same as we enter this week...cos in consistency lies the power.. As you read and get blessed, be a better blessing by sharing onto others or leaving a comment using a gmail account cos you are blessed to bless.

So this week we would be diving into Attitudes for winning in life. This week is going to be all about the right attitude towards our spiritual life, relationships, business and life in general.  You know how far you would fly(altitude) depends on your attitude. And the essence of this blog is to see you fly high in life.

So welcome to a new week where you will soar higher if you read to do...

To start up my attitude series.. Let's look at number one attitude...

ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE
" Now thanks be unto God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place.(2Corinthians 2:14)".

So from the above scripture what does it tell us to do Now? It says now thanks... So I expect you right now as you read to give thanks... Cos that's doing the word and that's faith.

Hmmm there's power in thanksgiving. Before I go deep down on this I remember one time my Father in the lord said you can't fully walk in the blessings of a thing until you give thanks. For example, as I bring the word to you daily or maybe someone did or gave something nice to you, you ought to be grateful... You should be grateful... Why? Not cos the person needs it, but so you can walk and enjoy the full benefits of that word or blessing.

I would be addressing gratitude with respect to wholeness and healing... Most of us are going through alot in life, many mind battles, many unhappy experiences none that I might know of... Lemme tell you I was once dear, maybe in one of the worst I've seen or heard... But thank God for the chains of support I had.

On of those dark times my Father -in-the Lord asked me to listen to messages a bulk then centered on Thanks....  And I'm forever grateful to him for those moments.  We all know the story of the ten lepers and how one came back to give thanks and he was made whole. So if you want to be whole spirit, soul and body... Then you need to give thanks. Giving thanks brings healing and succor to every hurt.. You might not understand the how... that's left to God. Just give thanks in obedience to His word.

Always be a grateful person... Be full of thanks.. Let it be your default.  Let go of every hurt... You might think it's easy to give thanks... But I will tell you contrary that it's a matter of choice cos really it's not sensible to be thanking while you are hurting... So it's not easy. But as you make up your mind and enlist and tell God specific things you are grateful for whether good or bad then you are on your way to restoration, rest and freedom.

Beloved, you are born to win, born to shine.. Don't give up.. There's much more God wants to do with and for you. You are indispensable. Rejoice and be thankful.

Much Love. 😍

Comments

  1. Woowww. Thank you very much ma for the insight. More blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ma for this beautiful words. Truly,my gratitude determines my altitude in life. God bless you ma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are awesomely welcome. Love you some more...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

EXCELLENCE

THE VALUE FOR TIME

DETERMINATION