MENTAL LAZINESS


" Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us"(Ephesians 3:20). 

Wow, this topic happens to be one of my most treasured ones because when I started putting my mind to work I was better convinced of the above scripture.
See, you can't be limited in ideas, actions, resources, strength, etc except you think so, for as a man thinketh in his heart so is he(Proverbs 23:7).

Most people are complaining about the recession, the government, and playing the blame game, but all I see are a bunch of mentally lazy people. Of course, we can't question the ability of God as He said in the scripture above.. My question remains what is the essence of your mind?
Do you know you can do much more than you think you can if you put your mind to work, you can be an employer of labor, you can be whoever you want to be, you can achieve whatever you dream of achieving..
Constantly ask yourself in a week how have I been able to produce with my mind... have I educated or invested in my mind...have I exercised my mind rightly?
You are your greatest and only limitation.
If you can think it, see it, then you can have it.
Be creative, innovative, inventive. Everything begins in the mind. Your mind is a weapon, keep it loaded through books, prayers, constructive thinking.
Think on Philippians 4:8 as much as you can and you will see yourself flying above your fears.
Dont be intimidated by anyone, starve your fears and believe the best of You!
Love You.

Comments

  1. Wwoow.. This is wonderful.. Thank you Eunice for this blessing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... Thanks dear. I appreciate you reading and commenting. Please share with your friends to do same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much... i got the message
    we are the church ourselves
    More Grace to you����

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

EXCELLENCE

THE VALUE FOR TIME

DETERMINATION