LOYALTY AND DISLOYALTY: 5 KEYS OF LOYALTY CULTURE

Good morning beloved. I trust you are soaring high in life. Today I will begin a new series with us on Loyalty and disloyalty as it affects our spiritual life,business,work,academics and career. Please stay put with me and let's soar together.

A dog is very loyal to its owner. Loyalty is a lesson to practice. Loyalty can be seen and felt. Straight up, a culture is simply the way we think and the way we do things.

So let us quickly look at 5 keys to the loyalty culture.

√ The key of the north wind. Proverbs 25:23.... The power of the backbiting tongue can be wiped away by your facial expression. Your face is the north wind.

√ The key of constant pruning..John 13:27.. This key helps you to be in constant check..you are open to corrections and you are teachable.

√ The key of creating fire. Acts 28:3.. The fire of time exposes the snake like nature of some people. Difficult times and hardships along bring out the true nature of people.

√ The key of working with willing people only. 2Cor 8:12. You don't have to force anybody to do anything for you. If they are willing and obedient, they will eat the good of the land.

√ The key of teaching against disloyalty.
To build a large church,enterprise,great work force or great friends constantly teach and practice faithfulness and loyalty.

Thank you dear. Stay with me this week as we soar through this blog. Please leave your comments and hit the share button. It is going to be an exciting week.

Love you 😘

Comments

  1. Wow I really want to thank u for dis wonderful word of Loyalty......thank you so much remain blessed IJN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I am learning much following you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww. I am humbled sir. You are welcome sir

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

EXCELLENCE

THE VALUE FOR TIME

DETERMINATION