FIVE I'S OF DISRESPECT: INTRUDING
Wow wow wow...sounds interesting to be true. Oh yes I said one of the ways you can show disrespect is by intruding... I'm one of the many people that is strict on minding one's business. You know plenty a times, people love their privacy and even if they don't tell you,they honor it more when you don't have to pry in their business. And that shows you respect them and I really love it...cos I don't understand why one would be a busybody , nozy, etc...in fact that tells me off..
Now I don't really know you personally...if you want to work on that aspect of disrespect ....always ask yourself these questions ..Was I invited? Am I needed ? Is it needed ? Cos for example you go to a place and they are washing plates or so or serving...being the zealous person that you are, you will go to put hand...and then they tell you no they can handle it and you feel insulted....no you were not insulted you disrespected them by invading in their business. What you should have done was to ask ...Is there anything ma I could help out with pls ? If they say No thanks ,be happy and relaxed or if they say Yes pls then you help out and you will find out you will be more fulfilled and happier doing it than when you wanted to invade...
Today's post is kinda short..but this is one secret that has helped me respect people and value them. You must not know everything or do everything...You just need to do what is needed and know what is expected of you to know.
That goes with giving advices...not everybody wants to know what you know...so you ask for permissions like can i please advice or would you like me to say something on this? You might get back a No in response and that's good cos then you keep your words and observations to yourself, value your words more and keep quiet.
Yeah not everyone wants to know what you think you know...Your caring attitude they might require from you is for you just to stop invading their lives and you get the respect you deserve.
Nice topic for a Friday...stick with me pals...lets end the weekend together...Thanks for everything you do and much more. Keep your comments rolling in and pls share as oft as you can. Thanks a million.
Love you this much😍😍
Nice one
ReplyDeleteThanks for this
ReplyDeleteThank you sir
Delete