FIVE I'S OF DISRESPECT: INTERFERING


" He who passes by and meddles in a quarrel not his own is like one who takes a dog by the ears. (Proverbs 26:17) ".

Good morning dear. I am so grateful and honored having you with me today. I'm certain you have been blessed so far on this beautiful series on disrespect.

Today I am going to be addressing on interfering.. The beautiful thing about all these I's are that they are all interconnected. Now from the above scripture, we know generally going to take a dog by the ears by result in a bite or so likewise sticking your nose in  someone else's business might cost you your nose one day.

There are a whole lot of things in the world that are none of your business. You should be able to discern when you should be quiet and silent and also not pushy. Ever heard the words.... "Respect their privacy"? Actually interfering is the next step after you have intruded. And its not right. If you are found constantly poke nosing or prying in people's life you can actually repent(change your mindset) of that.

You can go a step further to apologize to the person. Tell them 'I am sorry, I shouldn't have asked that question or trying to poke nose or I am sorry I over stepped my boundaries'. When you do so, you would be demonstrating respect.

Tomorrow is going to be the finale of the series...I am going to expound much greatly on the last 'I'. So be expectant..It is going to be loaded cos we save the best for the last...And as much as you will, please leave a comment and share.

Much Love 😘

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

EXCELLENCE

THE VALUE FOR TIME

DETERMINATION