ATTITUDE SERIES 3

Hello everyone... Grace and peace be unto you.. I'm certain you have been blessed thus far.. Still on attitude series, today we will be looking at the Faith attitude.

FAITH ATTITUDE
"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. (Hebrews11:1)".

I know most of us are so familiar with this scripture and that's good, but what is most fantastic is that you understand how it operates and apply it to life's daunting challenges so as to win in life.

Yesterday we talked about love in a more practical way and I hope you have been doing the 1Corinthians 13 task. Faith and love go hand in hand. The Bible says faith works through love... So that means your faith depends on your love to work.. Now you see the need to step up your love game.. So your faith cannot work or be efficient if you are not rooted and grounded in love.

Having this is mind, what is faith? Faith is the substance of things hoped for... That is like taking hold of your hopes.. It's like a handle to the things you hope. I always see it this way... It is bringing to the present a clear picture, a reality of what you hope...and hope is futuristic. Faith is now. It is like saying thus: I want to be a doctor in 5yrs time... That's hope but faith is seeing yourself with your white coat and stethoscope in a hospital and healing the sick in the Now. Faith gives you the I can , I will and I must mentality.

Also faith is the evidence of the things not seen..Having explained above, the evidence that you are doctor or will get the car or get the nation is the word of God. Back up your expectations with the word of God. May I remind you that faith is in degrees. Every Christian receives the same amount of faith at New birth but you are responsible to grow your faith, refusing to remain at the same level(Romans 12:3).

Faith is your corresponding action to the word of God.. What you do as a result of the word you have heard, this word for example is faith. Just do the word.  Faith is believing the word plus action.

How does faith come?  By hearing and hearing the word of God. It is not just hearing the word that makes your faith grow, it is when you get the spirit word(rhema not logos) that causes your faith to grow and by acting on the word, you are exercising your faith to be strong. You've got to train yourself to use your faith for big things not small things like car, house, wife, etc... Use your faith for the sick, nations, souls, generation...

Sweetheart, anything is possible through faith.. You've got to grow in faith. Don't be a baby Christian. Don't depend on anyone's faith for your miracle. You can do it yourself. Faith's attitude is believe first then speak. So declare what you believe according to the word of God without doubts in your heart. Put your faith to work and see your mountains move before your eyes.

Stay connected with me. Please share and leave your comments. Be a blessing to someone else.

Much Love

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

EXCELLENCE

THE VALUE FOR TIME

DETERMINATION