THE POWER OF ASSOCIATION!

Good morning everyone and a beautiful Sunday to you. I have looked for a beautiful moment to communicate this truth....and voila it is here!

The Bible says iron sharpeneth iron and that evil communication corrupts good manners. The association you keep is as important as to how far you would go in life. Ever heard of the word business-associate? That word in itself and the person himself has the power to make or mar you and your business. So it is with life...we have destiny associates or lets say life associates....People that can either make or mar your destiny depending on whose side you fall into...it's all about the CHOICES you make for yourself.


I chose to talk on this topic this morning in honor of the birthday of my spiritual mum...Enough has been said about her...yet not all can be exhausted of all she has done in details in my life and what she represents in my life. I met her right from my first year but I didn't so much so go close to her until it was appointed of me to go and submit under her to learn and that was in her final year. So just a year of serving her, submitting,learning,picking corrections,obeying to the letter radically transformed me to the extent by the time she left after final year...during my final year when I was given a privilege to minister the word all people or some anyway said they were so blessed, and that I taught like my mama...in my mind I knew and that's what I call the power of association!!!


You don't need many friends to make a name or for people to know you exist...you need the right friends that would bring out the best in you as it regards fulfilling your destiny...The Right friends are God, The Word, The Holy Spirit, then man follows...

So anyway I just want you to know as I celebrate my everything..that who you associate yourself with matters a great deal...in every aspect of your faith journey in life... That being said, I wanna say to mummy...thank you and God bless you...I have not enough words to say I love you...I can't express it enough but I know I deeply do...It's a great honor to celebrate this special day with you as a newly married and I pray you excel in all you do. We both know God is not finished with you yet and this I pray that God's greater grace,strength,anointing,wisdom abound in you...I believe in you and I am always here for you... Like I keep saying...you will keep smiling cos of me....


Happy Birthday to a Worldshaker...
Love you yet more and more....

Pls share,like and comment. God bless you all and have a beautiful Sunday.

Comments

  1. Thank you so much dear. It's been a great privilege working with you. I admire your diligence and commitment to service. Meeting you has been an adventure

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

EXCELLENCE

THE VALUE FOR TIME

DETERMINATION