BUILD SELF-ESTEEM

Let's back date a lil...yesterday was supposed to be our Relationship Day being Wednesday but due to some technalities involved in blogging and network I couldn't possibly do anything...but I am glad I am doing it today hence the reason why I appreciate you and always Thank God for every living opportunity to blog...Hey guess what? What exactly do you build in your relationships? What have you been building on and with what? What new things can you build in your relationship?

Let's bring it on today....Good morning family.It is such an awesome opportunity to be a blessing to you and my generation at a time as this... Before I go on I would say I am working on a better template for the blog..so be quick to adjust when you see a better designed and well laid out blog.Be happy about it cos we are making progress.

Oh Hallelujah...Our relationships with the opposite sex vary cos we are all involved with different individuals with different temperaments...However there are basic things that work for all.... and these things you ought to hold dear to you for the success of your relationships whose end goal should be marriage else it's gonna be a waste of time,energy,resources,emotions and all these will be generally unhealthy for both parties...

These basic things to build on are: LOVE, TRUST, COMMUNICATION, SELF-ESTEEM...Like I said, these are the fundamentals...you can decide to build on other things that are specific or rather that  will count to the success of your relationship. However from the above listed, the first three criteria are majority emphasized leaving out Self esteem...



So today I will be emphasizing on the essence of building the self esteem of your partner. To start with I just wanna let you know...self esteem matters or anchors a great deal on how successful a relationship will be to the latter...it affects the General outlook of life from the eyes of your partner....Listen if you have a partner with low self esteem, that relationship will always have less interesting moments, Moody mushy times most of the Time,and so many other drama, thoughts unspoken, less effective communication cos of unspoken thoughts and finally no fulfilment in the relationship....

It is vital for you as a lady or a guy to be an asset to your partner....don't be an intimidating asset that nags, and yells that is dishonest and disrespectful...or a guy that has everything intact but dominates, intimidates,and all what not...C'mon guys.....let us be sensitive mostly to the unspoken emotional needs of our partners. Sometimes it could just be that early morning encouragement or smile or even gift or advice you always pop up that brings the best out of your partner....it could even be you praying passionately for his or her success...it could be you sacrificing your own needs for theirs to be met...Let me tell you when you meet the need of another,be rest assured that yours is settled.

Don't be the type that will remind your partner of his  (not gender sensitive) worse moments whether in a joke or what...Don't do it...or reminding him of his past failures...Be a speaker over his life.Remind him that He can do it when obviously he is not able to...cheer him up when it is as though he is fainting..be the strength that he needs...be the voice that he hears when he is falling....the voice that says...You are my super star and I believe in you and in our future...Be the best ever...a team player not a contender...you are not in any game ccompetition... I would like to refer you to my previous relationship post on Know your Part....you should know your Part and play it...

Lastly, for the love of Christ...support each other's dreams...keep going...keep being the best and make each other beautiful..always strive to keep that smile on your partner's  face but not in stupidity anyways.There is wisdom for you and your relationship...Halleluyah!!!

Gloraaayyy to God.Am fulfilled now...stay blessed...I love you and I pray for you always...Keep winning. Please like,share and your comments will encourage someone else plus me. Thanks Love.😍😍😚😚😘😙

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXCELLENCE

THE VALUE FOR TIME

DETERMINATION