EFFECTIVE USE OF THESE POSTS!!

Good evening everyone... It has been a bask in glory for me this night and I bless God for the higher realms of grace He has launced us as we fellowship together through this blog. I want to let you know tonight that healing is available to every one reading tonight...healing of all sorts...healing in your bones n health, healing/restoration in your spirit, soul and body...there is healing in your families, restoration in your career,business,finances,ministry....

Oh Halleluyah!! You just receive by faith in the name of Jesus. I just want to point out something that would help with your effectiveness as you read this post.



Each time I get the chance to post...I do so by the influence of the Holy Spirit. Please and please...the preamble I start up with is just to lead you to the main stuff for the day...so it is expected of you to open the link...no money is charged on it...so don't be scared of you losing your dollar or so by just clicking...if that is what you think...and learn to say Thank you cos it makes you open and receptive to the word therein.

People think knowledge is expensive...but let me tell you try Ignorance!! Now when you open it, try to meditate on the post written for the day as it relates to you...You may get an answer to a question or you may be inspired to keep moving ahead if you are already fainting...

Then lastly try to share, like or comment using your gmail account...it shows you are not just a passive follower or 'which one is my own' follower...be active...share...be a better blessing and God will bless you and make you a blessing to your sphere of contacts. May that love of God in you flow through to affect the lives of others.

God bless and have a beautiful week. Love you all.💑😘😘😍

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXCELLENCE

THE VALUE FOR TIME

DETERMINATION