MEANINGFULLY MEANINGLESS!!!

Good morning and Happy New Month to us all... It is a beautiful month with so much in store for us all...! How ready are you to bask in and be fruitful this month all round?..

What a topic to start the month with...so intriguing for a topic yet captivating and important. You know I am a good observer...maybe not best at it but I try to observe...I see guys with suits..handsomely looking good on the outside from head to toe and I am like wow...and I see my ladies wow with new hair, new shoes, designers bag, infact beautifully endowed and i inhale and exhale...what beauty! Truth be told....this is on observation...but when I go close an inch to talk or be acquaintances with these people for the first time....at the end of the day I say what a waste...empty upstairs yet packaged well.



Do you know how meaningless that life is?...hence the topic meaningfully since they are well packaged and meaningless with no purpose,no focus,no driving force in them.
Let me tell you maturity or the feel of maturity or the satisfaction that maturity brings is not in how many suits you have and which degrees you have and how much you have in your account...if you spend all your energies on all these friviolities or on all these vanities...quote me anyday your life is meaningfully meaningless.

The worst of it all are those that play about with life like i dont really care...you will care soon. Sit down and ask yourself this question: What is life in itself to me? What does it mean to me? What drives me to do what I do,dress the way I do, talk the way I talk and do what I want to do? At the end of the day when I check out what would i say I achieved? Maybe making a botique richer might be your achievement...

I am not all against looking good. I am saying have a purpose...a living purpose..make impacts while you can..show some care and love to those around..be the reason why someone else would wake up and pray and say thank you Lord for sending this lady across my path. Bless her for me.. Let your life be an inspiration, a testimony that the Gospel is living and it works.
In a nutshell, live for Him who died and gave His life a ransom for yours.

Love you much more...Please do like,share and comment. Thanks and God bless you always.😘😘😘😘

Comments

  1. Well touching my dear ...I pray your words reach out far beyond here


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear...pls keep sharing to your contacts.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

EXCELLENCE

THE VALUE FOR TIME

DETERMINATION