IT 'S IN YOU......
Hello family.....how grateful I am for your likes, comments ,shares of the previous post where I congratulated the graduants...We had 157 views and I say thanks to you cos we are growing and making persistent progress...
Today I would like to talk about something I see most people are either ignorant about, or not working in the light of it...
I have come to understand that the problem is not as though we don't have big dreams...almost everyone of us has great big dreams but I see most times the challenge is in accomplishing or bringing those goals for the year or dreams as you see it to pass..To that effect I have a message for you that says IT'S IN YOU... meaning you have what it takes and all it takes to bring it to pass....I mean solely you... SAY TO YOURSELF, I HAVE WHAT IT TAKES AND ALL IT TAKES...
How can these be with all the inadequacies and limitations around? It is so cos God is alive in you...And He is ABLE....I mean HE IS WELL ABLE to do abundantly above what You think or imagine....
So don't LIMIT yourself....Never say YOU CANNOT....cos You can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth you...so what do you have to do now to accomplish those goals?? The Bible says God will do abundantly above all You THINK OR IMAGINE....So it starts with What are you thinking or desiring??? This means your mind has to be productive.... Sit down and give your mind the time to think on what you want to achieve by the end of the day or the year...IF YOU DON'T SEE THE BIG PICTURE OF YOUR SUCCESS, YOU CAN'T ACTUALIZE THE REALITY OF IT... See the Big picture of that empire, boutique,NGO, company, hospital, land,....SEE!!!!!!
Then when you have seen the Big picture by imagining it, you begin to vocalize it.... Saying it out loud to yourself and to those around is an important step as you are vocalizing your faith...and saying Yes it is possible...you are believing and confident in God's ability to bring it to pass... you pray thanking God for the men, resources,circumstances,ideas,strategies, are all fitting into place for the actualization of it...
Note that God is not intimidated by your big dreams or limited in resources...He is unlimited and you are unlimited...so think Real Big... see Real Big pictures.
Then next you move into action...by asking or getting all the facts you will require to make it come to pass...get involved...get contacts...swing into action on that project....don't be discouraged along the way.let that end result..that real picture be the only inspiration that keeps you going till that project is done...and that's when you know your faith has worked cos Faith always works....This is my life...and this is how I get my things done....my goals achieved...and I review my progress at the end of the week, month and count my blessings....
Beloved, God is interested in you big time...only will you let Him? It's been a great time thus far this year and yes we have made progress...Please do share to your contacts via Facebook or whatsapp or Twitter or instagram by copying and pasting the link, comment pls and like....
Love you always... Cheer up...😉😉😘😘😙😙😍😍
Today I would like to talk about something I see most people are either ignorant about, or not working in the light of it...
I have come to understand that the problem is not as though we don't have big dreams...almost everyone of us has great big dreams but I see most times the challenge is in accomplishing or bringing those goals for the year or dreams as you see it to pass..To that effect I have a message for you that says IT'S IN YOU... meaning you have what it takes and all it takes to bring it to pass....I mean solely you... SAY TO YOURSELF, I HAVE WHAT IT TAKES AND ALL IT TAKES...
How can these be with all the inadequacies and limitations around? It is so cos God is alive in you...And He is ABLE....I mean HE IS WELL ABLE to do abundantly above what You think or imagine....
So don't LIMIT yourself....Never say YOU CANNOT....cos You can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth you...so what do you have to do now to accomplish those goals?? The Bible says God will do abundantly above all You THINK OR IMAGINE....So it starts with What are you thinking or desiring??? This means your mind has to be productive.... Sit down and give your mind the time to think on what you want to achieve by the end of the day or the year...IF YOU DON'T SEE THE BIG PICTURE OF YOUR SUCCESS, YOU CAN'T ACTUALIZE THE REALITY OF IT... See the Big picture of that empire, boutique,NGO, company, hospital, land,....SEE!!!!!!
Then when you have seen the Big picture by imagining it, you begin to vocalize it.... Saying it out loud to yourself and to those around is an important step as you are vocalizing your faith...and saying Yes it is possible...you are believing and confident in God's ability to bring it to pass... you pray thanking God for the men, resources,circumstances,ideas,strategies, are all fitting into place for the actualization of it...
Note that God is not intimidated by your big dreams or limited in resources...He is unlimited and you are unlimited...so think Real Big... see Real Big pictures.
Then next you move into action...by asking or getting all the facts you will require to make it come to pass...get involved...get contacts...swing into action on that project....don't be discouraged along the way.let that end result..that real picture be the only inspiration that keeps you going till that project is done...and that's when you know your faith has worked cos Faith always works....This is my life...and this is how I get my things done....my goals achieved...and I review my progress at the end of the week, month and count my blessings....
Beloved, God is interested in you big time...only will you let Him? It's been a great time thus far this year and yes we have made progress...Please do share to your contacts via Facebook or whatsapp or Twitter or instagram by copying and pasting the link, comment pls and like....
Love you always... Cheer up...😉😉😘😘😙😙😍😍

Comments
Post a Comment