MY BIRTHDAY WISH 1 !!!!!
Alright....it's right about time we get into the deal of the day..
Interviewer: Hello ma'am...Good morning...It is a beautiful day for a princess today...Happy birthday..Hope you are having fun?
Miss Eunice: Hi dear.Thanks..Its a beautiful day as you said..Everyday anyway this year thus far has been beautiful and fulfilling and yes I'm having fun with you cos this is not my usual thing...so yes it's fun..Thanks
Interviewer:So your viewers are here with you and want to know you berra. Please could you tell us a lil bit of yourself?
Miss Eunice: Alright..In a nutshell,I am Eunice George by name, a Doctor by profession, a love slave to God,God's outstretched arm of love to the world of men,a lady of passion( in areas of prayer, healing and soul winning especially),love,excellence,principled and disciplined.
Interviewer: Wow, that's a package to unwrap! We are pleased to know this lil about you. People go through tough times and I'm certain you too have gone through challenging situations which people wouldn't even think of..Could you tell us all what inspires you or keeps you going in the midst of challenges?
Miss Eunice: Well and right...I have been through stuff people might not think about...but here is the way I handle my situations....
I am persuaded of God's love for me..I believe in it..I am confident of it..Nothing has been designed to work against me but for me....I believe and know all things work together for my good because I love God and cos I am the called according to His purpose.
Interviewer:Ok ma....Let's delve in slowly...Any boo around the corner?
Miss Eunice: Hahahahahaha...Really??? Alrite...Since you are so concerned about that, put me in your prayers on that..All I can tell you is Jesus is bae(Before Anyone Else).
Interviewer: Loooolllll yes ma...we will pray for God's guidance for your choice making. Are there any misconceptions of you or rather How do you think people see you?
Miss Eunice: Interesting!! Well, the last I checked, I have not sat down or really cared that much as to how people see me or what they say about me cos truthfully I really dont care. I am stuck thinking about how God sees me and what He expects of me 24/7 and I accept His analysis of me and so, I live that way unapologetically with or without the approval of anyone.
Interviewer: What advice do you have for everyone out there?
Miss Eunice: Alrite...Thanks dear for the opportunity to advice... I have learnt that one's life is directly influenced by FRIENDS,IDEAS, AND ENVIRONMENT...So please have this in mind and let your life be centered on God,on Love(Agape) and on Focus...Keep your focus...dont be distracted by anything or anybody..
Interviewer: Thank you so much ma...Finally what's your birthday wish and How do you intend to celebrate this added year to your years?
I will answer the second first...I intend celebrating this day with a group of people called the Inner City Missions...those who were picked up from the streets(destitutes)and raised...and here below is my birthday wish....Thanks
MY BIRTHDAY WISH!!!
TO BE LIKE JESUS...
MY MENTALITY...
I am not a disciple of any MAN....I don't look forward to or aim at being a disciple to any man as well...A disciple is a learner or a follower of a master. There is just One Master...I have just One Master and He is Jesus. I am a disciple of Jesus...I look forward to becoming more like Him, every day,every now and then.
What about the place of spiritual authorities? What role do they play towards discipleship?
Oh yeah we have plenty spiritual authorities...i dont despise them..they are to train me to become more like the Master...to be perfect in the trainings of the Word and the Spirit. To help me be complete, fully developed in my training to becoming more likethe Master Jesus....Paul said follow me as I follow Christ.
Anything or anybody you love or put first above God this ENVIRONMENT...So please have this in mind and let your life be centered on God,on Love(Agape) and on Focus...Keep your focus...dont be distracted by anything or anybody..
Interviewer: Thank you so much ma...Finally what's your birthday wish and How do you intend to celebrate this added year to your years?
I will answer the second first...I intend celebrating this day with a group of people called the Inner City Missions...those who were picked up from the streets(destitutes)and raised...and here below is my birthday wish....Thanks
MY BIRTHDAY WISH!!!
TO BE LIKE JESUS...
MY MENTALITY...
I am not a disciple of any MAN....I don't look forward to or aim at being a disciple to any man as well...A disciple is a learner or a follower of a master. There is just One Master...I have just One Master and He is Jesus. I am a disciple of Jesus...I look forward to becoming more like Him, every day,every now and then.
What about the place of spiritual authorities? What role do they play towards discipleship?
Oh yeah we have plenty spiritual authorities...i dont despise them..they are to train me to become more like the Master...to be perfect in the trainings of the Word and the Spirit. To help me be complete, fully developed in my training to becoming more likethe Master Jesus....Paul said follow me as I follow Christ.
Anything or anybody you love or put first above God this ENVIRONMENT...So please have this in mind and let your life be centered on God,on Love(Agape) and on Focus...Keep your focus...dont be distracted by anything or anybody..
Interviewer: Thank you so much ma...Finally what's your birthday wish and How do you intend to celebrate this added year to your years?
I will answer the second first...I intend celebrating this day with a group of people called the Inner City Missions...those who were picked up from the streets(destitutes)and raised...and here below is my birthday wish....Thanks
MY BIRTHDAY WISH!!!- IS TO BE LIKE JESUS.
Click on the next blog post for the continuation.......

wow..Happy Birthday Pastor Eunice...forever an inspiration to many. I pray that your birthday wish is fulfilled.
ReplyDeleteAmen love.thanks
DeleteHappy birthday pastor
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Ma I love how you are persuaded about God's love for you and the passion you carry for the Lord God bless u more and more
ReplyDeleteAmen
ReplyDelete