MY BIRTHDAY WISH 2!!!!

MY BIRTHDAY WISH!!!
TO BE LIKE JESUS...
MY MENTALITY...
I am not  a disciple of any MAN....I don't look forward to or aim at being a disciple to any man as well...A disciple is  a learner or a follower of a master. There is just One Master...I have just One Master and He is Jesus. I am a disciple of Jesus...I look forward to becoming more like Him, every day,every now and then.
What about the place of spiritual authorities? What role do they play towards discipleship?
Oh yeah we have plenty spiritual authorities...i dont despise them..they are to train me to become more like the Master...to be perfect in the trainings of the Word and the Spirit. To help me be complete, fully developed in my training to becoming more likethe Master Jesus....Paul said follow me as I follow Christ.
Anything or anybody you love or put first above God this simply means you are not a disciple...cos you are not being willing to give up all to follow God.
Note that wherever the Master goes is where the disciple is and that is where I am expected to be too.
Is there any gain at the end? Absolutely Yes....You lose all to gain everything. My focus towards people as they come to me is to train people to be more like the Master and not like me  for therein is my satisfaction n fulfillment where ministry is concerned. And so I choose to keep my spirit,soul,body,mind,desires,thoughts,actions,speech under control Just to be JUST LIKE HIM!!!Thats what I am made for,why I exist and what I am predestined for.Looking at these scriptures:
Jn 8:31-32; Luke 6:40...A servant is not above his Master..but you see most believers  want to get the same results Jesus had without wanting to go through the pains or hurt that Jesus went through but when you are fully developed until you become like Jesus it is possible for  you be like the Master...but it doesnt happen automatically...For me I refuse excuses, I take a hold of the opportunities to attain this Ultimate Goal of mine. Luke 14 explains why I don't have same schedules as everyone....If you know the truth you will experience the truth, and when you expereince the truth you are a disciple of God. Believers are not automatically disciples cos they believe in Jesus....I have to experience the truth(The word) and make a greater commitment to follow Jesus for me to become a disciple...

Interviewer: Alrite fans we will call it a day today with Miss Eunice .For more details visit regularly her blog... doxifiedblogspot.com.ng .Stay blessed and daily inspired. Thank you ma once again and have a blissiful day.
Miss Eunice: Thanks alot I appreciate . Bye Everyone. Love you all...See bday pixs below...Have fun!!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXCELLENCE

THE VALUE FOR TIME

DETERMINATION