I CELEBRATE THE LEADER IN YOU.....
Good afternoon great men and women...You have been fearfully and wonderfully made....created in Christ Jesus unto good works....so you are not an accident or a dummy or a mistake to this world...You are somebody special created for good works..and this means you have what it takes to do good works...it is a function of your mindset. There lies a seed of greatness in you....Discover it, nurture it and celebrate it.
Today I will be dedicating this post to someone so dear to me, my namesake, my sweet sis from another mother...whose bonds with me cannot be replaced or overturned by anything or anyone....cos we are firmly knitted together....
We always say predestination is at work in me....meeting you was one of my predestined moments...so strategic and so real... I have come to know the brave you all my life of knowing you...the courageous you, the soft you, the loving you,the maturing you which is most vital in all..and to add the super intelligent you...
You are so much one in a million, a treasure to be found but not to be toiled with...You are priceless and cherished by all...having been close to you for some time you gave me the essence of responsibility towards you and I have so far enjoyed having to play the part of a Big Sis to you...and I am grateful for the opportunity.
I see a world shaker in you, a matured leader, a woman of the word and spirit...I see you leaping over walls...taking giant steps in life, I see you actualizing your career dreams in life. Simply stay focused...keep your head high and surpass every laid out target ahead of you cos You Can...Lastly, enjoy every bit of process you are going through right now cos it is bringing out the best in you...
I love you Chenge....and always know I believe in you and I celebrate the leader in you.
Take care of yourself... Love you and Happy birthday UU😍😘😘😙😙.
Today I will be dedicating this post to someone so dear to me, my namesake, my sweet sis from another mother...whose bonds with me cannot be replaced or overturned by anything or anyone....cos we are firmly knitted together....
We always say predestination is at work in me....meeting you was one of my predestined moments...so strategic and so real... I have come to know the brave you all my life of knowing you...the courageous you, the soft you, the loving you,the maturing you which is most vital in all..and to add the super intelligent you...
You are so much one in a million, a treasure to be found but not to be toiled with...You are priceless and cherished by all...having been close to you for some time you gave me the essence of responsibility towards you and I have so far enjoyed having to play the part of a Big Sis to you...and I am grateful for the opportunity.
I see a world shaker in you, a matured leader, a woman of the word and spirit...I see you leaping over walls...taking giant steps in life, I see you actualizing your career dreams in life. Simply stay focused...keep your head high and surpass every laid out target ahead of you cos You Can...Lastly, enjoy every bit of process you are going through right now cos it is bringing out the best in you...
I love you Chenge....and always know I believe in you and I celebrate the leader in you.
Take care of yourself... Love you and Happy birthday UU😍😘😘😙😙.

Comments
Post a Comment