IT GETS BETTER......
Halleluyah...Good morning family and friends...I just wanna say thank you so much for the love shared and prayers and wishes on my birthday . I am so much grateful for everything. God bless you duely for the blessings,gifts,messages...Aww I'm so much honoured and pleased...
I just wanna give out this word of encouragement . ....Listen clearly as a child of God..you have been designed for a life of progress,success,increase,excellence...I mean you have been programmed that way and fashioned that way. ..everything is fitting in that line to fulfil that purpose.This should dawn on you and become your understanding . ...
Now when you pass through challenges that seem not to be in line with the word of God...with the consciousness that you have been programmed for success..know that nothing you experience is set to work against you but for you....that's why we say boldly that all things are working together for our good because we love God and are the called according to His purpose.
So you know what cheer up, chin up,chest up,stay joyful cos you can, stay grateful, and enjoy the life of God you have cos it is meant to be enjoyed and not endured. Always remember you are in a personal race and so focus on your oon track and run skilfully and purposefully with no distractions around you.
God is set to do something new in your life as you make a decision to place him first in all you do and seek first His kingdom cos that's where your true satisfaction lies. Hallelujah .
It wouldn't fail to recognize a woman so special, so faith filled, whose voice can calm the stormy sea...the amiable and lovely wife to my mentor,my father,one who I revere so greatly, aww she is June mummy...how blessed this month is. Mrs Naomi Kevin. Thank you for all you do..the blessing you are to this generation. I declare kings are coming to your rising and men will settle and sit to pluck out words of wisdom from your lips. you are mending broken hearts and homes. you are blessed all round. I wish you all the best and may God grant you your heart desires. Love you ma. Age gracefully wonder lady.😍😍
Thank you all for everything. I love and celebrate you all...It keeps getting better...😙😙😍😚😚😎
I just wanna give out this word of encouragement . ....Listen clearly as a child of God..you have been designed for a life of progress,success,increase,excellence...I mean you have been programmed that way and fashioned that way. ..everything is fitting in that line to fulfil that purpose.This should dawn on you and become your understanding . ...
Now when you pass through challenges that seem not to be in line with the word of God...with the consciousness that you have been programmed for success..know that nothing you experience is set to work against you but for you....that's why we say boldly that all things are working together for our good because we love God and are the called according to His purpose.
So you know what cheer up, chin up,chest up,stay joyful cos you can, stay grateful, and enjoy the life of God you have cos it is meant to be enjoyed and not endured. Always remember you are in a personal race and so focus on your oon track and run skilfully and purposefully with no distractions around you.
God is set to do something new in your life as you make a decision to place him first in all you do and seek first His kingdom cos that's where your true satisfaction lies. Hallelujah .
It wouldn't fail to recognize a woman so special, so faith filled, whose voice can calm the stormy sea...the amiable and lovely wife to my mentor,my father,one who I revere so greatly, aww she is June mummy...how blessed this month is. Mrs Naomi Kevin. Thank you for all you do..the blessing you are to this generation. I declare kings are coming to your rising and men will settle and sit to pluck out words of wisdom from your lips. you are mending broken hearts and homes. you are blessed all round. I wish you all the best and may God grant you your heart desires. Love you ma. Age gracefully wonder lady.😍😍
Thank you all for everything. I love and celebrate you all...It keeps getting better...😙😙😍😚😚😎

Nice piece!
ReplyDeleteThank you sir
Delete