BELIEVE IN YOURSELF

Good morning beloved....How much I treasure you...Halleluyah .  I trust your night was splendid. I'm bubbling on the inside . Waaaaooowww.

Alright loves... Today we will be talking about something special...that will boost you to a higher realm of accomplishments. I have known and we know about having faith in God, having faith in His word but sadly most people don't have faith in themselves.

Listen your belief in yourself has a way of boosting your self confidence and self esteem. Apostle Paul made you to know in Philippians that you can do all things through Christ that strengtheneth you....you are made sufficient in Christ's sufficiency. That makes you well able for the task. Beloved, when you yourself carrying that God given idea of business,ministry,etc cannot believe in yourself..how much do you think others will believe of you, listen and follow you?...

The trending thing says be BOLD AND COURAGEOUS.....it doesn't matter those who cheer you up or encourage you which in most cases come last...just keep talking to your dreams, speaking to yourself, seeing yourself accomplish the ideas with or without any hindrances...Be your greatest cheer leader and support system.


Most times the discouragement come from ourselves...some of us say I am too young or too old for this...I'm not too brilliant...this idea is for first class people..etc . ..I am limited by this...My brother, my sister YOU are your greatest Limitation and those limitations arise from your Mind. Train your mind, Renew it to think and process thoughts that are pure, true,lovely...as in Philippians 4...thiughts in line with the word of God.If God himself who created you and says you are well able and can do all things then Yes You Can....
WHAT DO YOU SEE ABOUT YOURSELF? BELIEVE IN YOURSELF COS THE GREATER ONE LIVES IN YOU AND HE SPONSORS NO FLOPS!!!!!
Yes You Can........Only Believe In You.......It Takes You To Make the Move...

Thank you for this treasured time of yours. God bless you richly and increase you as you discover more of yourself and pls endeavour to like,share and comment....Love you...I believe in you..😍😍😙😘😚🙋🙋🙋🙋

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

EXCELLENCE

THE VALUE FOR TIME

DETERMINATION