CREATING THE BALANCE IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP..
Hello beloved..Happy glorious Wednesday....It's known that Wednesdays are for relationships...You know last week I was in an amazing conference and I witnessed successful marriages...couples who are successful in all areas of life...when you talk of wealth...they are limitlessly on top...when you look at their personalities, their lives all round you see glory..and I looked at their kids and boom I saw balance.. it's important in life what you focus your eyes and mind on...very very important...
Before we go on..remember to press your like,love and share buttons on your social media and pls do comment...it would put a smile on someone's face๐๐๐
I just want you to understand that yes we all want to have a glorious experience in our marriages and relationships , but I want you to know that there is no excuse for you to be the success you are in your career, finances, spiritually...,etc..God has designed you to be great and great you must be..I have been wondering the richest people we see..how do they manage it...cos you have to be diligent, and be a good manager of resources...you have to train your kids to be the best ....I mean you should have time to invest in them..check their works,etc...
The underlying factor for it all is in our use of time. But get it settled that there is no excuse for you not to be excellent..glowing...successful and great. Next you have to create that balance by managing your time to the best of your ability as a good resource manager.Every sec should mean a whole lot to you as though a sec equates 1 Euro or pound. To be effective in the balancing of your time n life, you have to make sure you start the early hours of your day (5am-wake up time) with fellowshipping with God...that insures the remaining hrs of the day to ensure you end productively. Above everything you do, knowing you have to prioritize and barr distractions, learn to quietly review your day to see how productive or not u were. Then keep the practice on till you get berra...
That's it for now...love you..it's all about discovering yourself๐๐๐๐๐
Before we go on..remember to press your like,love and share buttons on your social media and pls do comment...it would put a smile on someone's face๐๐๐
I just want you to understand that yes we all want to have a glorious experience in our marriages and relationships , but I want you to know that there is no excuse for you to be the success you are in your career, finances, spiritually...,etc..God has designed you to be great and great you must be..I have been wondering the richest people we see..how do they manage it...cos you have to be diligent, and be a good manager of resources...you have to train your kids to be the best ....I mean you should have time to invest in them..check their works,etc...
The underlying factor for it all is in our use of time. But get it settled that there is no excuse for you not to be excellent..glowing...successful and great. Next you have to create that balance by managing your time to the best of your ability as a good resource manager.Every sec should mean a whole lot to you as though a sec equates 1 Euro or pound. To be effective in the balancing of your time n life, you have to make sure you start the early hours of your day (5am-wake up time) with fellowshipping with God...that insures the remaining hrs of the day to ensure you end productively. Above everything you do, knowing you have to prioritize and barr distractions, learn to quietly review your day to see how productive or not u were. Then keep the practice on till you get berra...
That's it for now...love you..it's all about discovering yourself๐๐๐๐๐

Comments
Post a Comment