FIRST LOVE

Good morning elegant ladies and gentlemen...It's been awhile now..I believe we are building on and discovering more about ourselves and unleashing our potentials. Against the norm, Wednesdays being for relationships, I have something burning in my heart to share with the world. How much can I say per time and how does everyone get to be informed? Please do justice to this question by trying to help another hear through your shares,likes and comments. A million thanks to you๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.

Beloved, I honestly literally don't know how to start this talk cos a lot of us have and see things from our own perspective especially when it comes to matters of the heart..but thanks to truth for being universal and ageless..so I might repeat something in a new light that you might know.



Hmmm...Lemme start by making this profound statement:
"No man can fully love you or give to you enough if he hasn't fully consummated himself in loving God; and no woman can fully submit to you entirely with all that she has and is to you if she hasn't completely yielded herself to God"
It is important you understand this statement in its depths, not just nod it away... Just pause a little...'re read, then personalize it and let it make sense to you.
You know why...one of the marital resistances we face most of the time is  ignorance on who deserves our first love.

Yes I said first love....I don't mean your first boyfriend ever or your first crush ever...I mean in creating balance at home and having a fruitful marital relationship here on earth you have to know for yourself 'he' who deserves first your love, your early morning touch...

If you don't know the purpose of a thing, you will abuse it..If you don't know the purpose of marriage whether you are already in it or about to enter that life-time affair or still single you will be abused as a wife or lady and equally be abused as a husband or man.

Marriage is not the end of the matter of life's purpose, it is only a means to an end (achieving life's purpose).Do you realize at the end of the day in heaven there is no award or a special recognition place for those single, married,or divorced, neither is there any for those with 20kids, 2 or none. So ask yourself this question...what then is the purpose of me marrying?

Let nothing stop you as a man or as a woman....be it marriage or children or anything whatsoever from being the excellence God has created you to be and manifesting that glory and beauty you are to the people's of the world.

I'm always intrigued by the lyrics of this song:
- ๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŽถJesus how I love you
  How can I live without your love
  How can I breathe without your touch
  How can I live without your love
  How I love you...
-You are more than life to me
  You are everything I need
  Jesus you are more than words can say
 How I love you
Here's the link guys...it's a must listen to..
https://youtu.be/woRbAx0Nw0E

Babes, guys...who is your first love? that without his touch or talking with each passing minute the center of your life can't hold...That person or that thing you have chosen or decided as deserving of your first love ought to be worshipped and given due attention cos as I said the center of your life can't hold without it.

Finally always remember the love of man is fickle...God's love is everlasting...and nothing..I mean not peril,shame,darkness,destruction,losses,disappointment s,betrayals whatsoever can seperate you from His love which is everlasting and so durable...
Remain in the courts of His love for you and don't get carried away as the world is revolving each day...come to terms with the basics and what is needed of you so you live purposefully.

๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜Š☺๐Ÿ˜Thank you priceless Princes and Princesses for connecting with me on this level...expect more your way and please don't forget to share it to your loved ones...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

EXCELLENCE

THE VALUE FOR TIME

DETERMINATION