BE YOUR GREATEST INSPIRATION!!!!!

BE YOUR GREATEST INSPIRATION!!!

Good morning family...it's been a long time...sorry work has been quite demanding... Actually I was just thinking about a whole lot and it got to a point where I had to pen down my thoughts for You to read and benefit from.... We are still on Discovering Yourself:

You can be all you want to be..
You can achieve all you want to achieve
You only have to believe in yourself, speak yourself up, set the right goals before your eyes and mind..and surely you will achieve it irrespective of who applauds or doesn't applaud you....
Your future is in your hands. Make it alive and make it come to pass...
Drown those negative thoughts of fear,discouragement, unsatisfaction, inadequacies...
What you have is enough to start....what do you have?
Do you have dreams at all? Dreams of becoming someone great in life? Then write it out ,share with like minds, and work it out...then dream bigger and expand on it cos God is not and will never be intimidated by how big those dreams are....
By dreams I mean your goals, what you want to achieve in life....where you see yourself in years to come or even months
Keep your dreams alive..read books that educate your mind properly and positions you to lay hold on the available resources around...the greatest of which is your mind....

LEARN to see yourself making progress in every area of your life...not just seeing...work towards your progress on a daily basis...Why because you truly have no excuse for your success cos everything has been made available for you...

REFUSE to be complacent in life or be a mediocre, there is a life of excellence...a life that surpasses the laid out standards...Live that life...Practice it in little things. ..iron your clothes, look good, effectively manage your time and resources, be result oriented and productive each day with the right things...I am convinced this life is very easy and not as complicated as people raise it to be...What lens do you see life to be? How fulfilled are you everyday? SELAH.



I believe in you...I believe in your abilities. Listen keep going on even if nobody cheers up...perhaps they are busy with other things....you never can tell..
#Thoughts for the day
#I will resume my blogging soon...just been busy with Pediatrics posting
#I still have you in mind😊😊😊😊😍😍😍😍
#Please visit my blog doxified.blogspot.com.ng
#Don't forget to like, share to your friends through various media platforms, and comment.
Thank you. Love you all...πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EXCELLENCE

THE VALUE FOR TIME

DETERMINATION